cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Bounder owners

mygsds
Explorer
Explorer
Happy to say we have moved up from our 2000 Bounder to a nice shiny new 2015 Bounder 35K. It has more bells and whistles than we were looking for including washer/dryer/fireplace.3 tvs, 2 bathrooms and more but we love it. It also has more remote controls than I have ever seen in one place :))
Its stored down south right now while we are in the frozen north but look forward to getting back down to enjoy it again.
We looked at many MHs but realized one salesman was right when he said what we really needed was to buy a newer Bounder...as I kept comparing what we saw to our 2000 Bounder. Saw this one and realized he was right.
Pat and Ron and 1 wild agility GSD
2015 Fleetwood Bounder 35K
5 REPLIES 5

bjroadshow
Explorer
Explorer
Glad for your bounder, we bought a 2014 Bounder 35K in Oct ,took it for 5 day trip & it was so stressful with the things that went wrong, can't get it fixed till April 1st when we can drive thru the mnt passes.
#1,toilet vacuum does not shut off,cupboard doors fell off, convection oven sqeeks so bad ,had to fill backing w/rubber gasket,fussy gasket does not go to top or bottom of screen windows, flies just walk in.shower door latch fell off,shower holder fell off wall,the biggest is the slide out in living dining area leaves 3 black marks on carpe going in & out Now were scared to put out the slide as it grinds in & out. Looking forward to getting it fixed, we deffinitely bought a lemon. other than that we love it

JimandLynn923
Explorer
Explorer
We are new 35K Bounder owners, too. We love it! Enjoy!

chuckftboy
Explorer
Explorer
Congrats, I never met a unsatisfied Bounder owner and you are twice satisfied.
2019 Horizon 42Q Maxum Chassis w/tag
Cummins L-9 450 HP / Allison 3000
2006 Jeep TJ and 2011 Chevy Traverse Tows

lj2654
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds nice...Enjoy it!
2001 Beaver Contessa Naples 40
2012 Cadillac Srx
retired AirForce 1979-1992

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Congratulations on your new Bounder. I know that you must be excited to get camping again! Sounds like you have a lot of amenities in your new coach!

I pulled up the new 2015 Bounder 35K.... wow, very upscale looking with the fireplace and cabinet color (not sure what you chose). I like the sectional sofa.

Safe travels!
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins