cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no instruments on my 2002 fourwinds Chateau

rovinredneck
Explorer
Explorer
Help! was loaded and getting ready to head for my DGDS's Graduation in NC when i Noticed to Instruments work working..I stopped before i got out of the drive ...My Scan gauge seems to have been working but nothing else...Thecked the fuses that I could see under the dash , none blown that i could see. Any suggesetions?
6 REPLIES 6

rovinredneck
Explorer
Explorer
Concord, It's a 2002 Ford ED450

rovinredneck
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the replies...I have CoachNet and they were great..told me to check the other fuse box under the dash as well as the one under the hood. I couldn't find any that were blown..I decided not to chance driving it 15 miles, So CN sent a wrecker service that i was familiar with. It was funny, when the driver got here, he called his dispatcher, I heard her say "Thank goodness, Coachnet is driving me nuts wanting to know if you had arrived yet' We ended up driving to NC in the van and boarding the dog with our vet. So far all is good. Til they tell me what's wrong. The saga continues. Thanks again for wanting to help.

crasster
Explorer II
Explorer II
It may be some fuses under the hood (or a bad relay under the hood). Check everything with meter before you go spend big $.
4 whopping cylinders on Toyota RV's. Talk about great getting good MPG. Also I have a very light foot on the pedal. I followed some MPG advice on Livingpress.com and I now get 22 MPG! Not bad for a home on wheels.

concord32
Explorer
Explorer
Is this a GM dash? They had issues with the clusters in GMC and Chevy trucks. Replacement clusters are available on Ebay.
2011 Coachmen Concord 32' Triton V-10 1-slide.

Moved from Forum Technical Support

rovinredneck
Explorer
Explorer
Sorry, I thought I was in Class C forum