cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Palm Springs

PF_PM
Explorer
Explorer
Looking for a reasonable priced place in PS area.. Heated Pool, dog friendly, 34 ft MH and car. Maybe even executive golf.. ? Any Suggestions ?
2005 Newmar 34' Kountry Star, 8.1L W22, Blue Ox 10K, Honda Pilot, Bijon Shitzu (Sassy) dash dog. Nine Provinces, Two Territories, 47 States, Northern Mexico... so far..
20 REPLIES 20

hershey
Explorer
Explorer
A nice, quiet RV park with pool we frequent for a couple weeks each year is the Cathedral Palms in Cathedral City. Its RPI and has a lot of long term winter RVers. Its probably more reasonable than any other facility in Palm Springs. Remember, it doesn't snow there.
Its not a resort type park, gravel parking and small patios ill placed because it was built when a large RV was a 24' trailer but they can fit any size RV into the spaces. Either 30 or 50 amp service.
hershey - albuquerque, nm
Someday Finally Got Here
My wife does all the driving - I just get to hold the steering wheel.
Face Book Group: All About RVing and We Fly RC's
Expedition - Chevy Equinox

donfrump
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
Try Desert Shadows in Cathedral City. You will not be disappointed, unless you're bothered by rules.......Dennis

real decent place for sure but as far as I knew there is no rents by the day or week etc by the front office. You have to go though a outside rental company or through a owner and its by the month
no golf there neither but a very nice resort for sure

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Try Desert Shadows in Cathedral City. You will not be disappointed, unless you're bothered by rules.......Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

donfrump
Explorer
Explorer
PF&PM wrote:
Looking for a reasonable priced place in PS area.. Heated Pool, dog friendly, 34 ft MH and car. Maybe even executive golf.. ? Any Suggestions ?

There is none that are reasonable and with a golf course.the only real decent ones are ORI Indio(outdoor resorts Indio) which has a 18 hole short yardage course, awesome pools and courts etc but pricy its a beautiful resort though
Motorcoach association right across the street but pretty rich there(more than ORI)but rates are real high

Indian waters on Jackson in Indio but no golf but were talking all about 16 miles north of PS
the outdoor resort on ramon may be your best bet as they have golf course like u want but not sure about stay length required and again not cheap

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
PF&PM wrote:
Looking for a reasonable priced place in PS area..
What is 'reasonable'?
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman

Mr_Mark1
Explorer
Explorer
Since Palm Springs is a Resort community, reasonable price is subjective. There is a nice park downtown Palm Springs call 'The Happy Traveler RV Park'. Cannot take any coach larger than 38 ft. (if I remember correctly). They are a no frills park.

The Outdoor Resorts in Cathedral City on Ramon just east of Date Palm Dr. is very nice with 1,200 spots. There is a golf course on site and I think there is a min. stay required. Since we live in the area and store the coach 26 miles from the house, I will bring it in to one of the parks for loading. I remember the above park had a min stay during season.

Another park near Palm Springs is the 'Palm Springs Oasis RV Park' in Cathedral City at the corner of Date Palm and Gerald Ford. I use this park mostly for my 'loading-the-coach' park. Again, no frills and around $55-$60 a night.

Good luck.
MM.
Mr.Mark
2021.5 Pleasure Way Plateau FL Class-B on the Sprinter Chassis
2018 Mini Cooper Hardtop Coupe, 2 dr., 6-speed manual
(SOLD) 2015 Prevost Liberty Coach, 45 ft, 500 hp Volvo
(SOLD) 2008 Monaco Dynasty, 42 ft, 425 hp Cummins