cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pleasureway Pursuit

nbking
Explorer
Explorer
I am considering the purchase of a Pleasureway Pursuit. Would appreciate any information from current owners either pro or con. Thanks.
17 REPLIES 17

nbking
Explorer
Explorer
I thought it was a Class B.

I am more interested in receiving information about the vehicle then debating which class it belongs to. So, if there are any owners out there who would be willing to share their experiences with the Pleasureway Pursuit, I would be interested in receiving them.

mkguitar
Explorer
Explorer
so as above many consider a class B to be a van chassis with a cap.

and a "box" added ontop of a chassis with a van front to be a C...

these definitions can be a moving target and may vary by Jurisdiction ( DMV/ DOT)

I have a Pleasure Way B, it is a 2006 ( on 2005 Chev chassis) Lexor model.

I bought it last Autumn and am thrilled with the quality of the conversion/ coach build.
Cabinetry and materials ( solid maple), plumbing, 12 volt and 120 volt work is great...gas too.

I spent days in my driveway with manuals and tools- delving deep into the systems there were no corners cuts or hidden sloppy work.

The Pleasure Way people were great with some questions. They realize that supporting a buyer on a used unit, makes easier for the seller to buy a new pleasure way.

Canada uses a square drive Robertson head screw for much electrical and cabinetry. You'll want to get a R0, R1, R2 sized screwdriver to tighten things up over time ( oh wait...you are in Ottawa- you know this....well for the next American reader)

Mike

bobojay5
Explorer
Explorer
The Pursuit is a class C. This needs to be moved over there....
Bob & Sharon
Eastern Kansas
2013 Winnebago ERA 70A
Class B Van