cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Charlotte rv Florida

charlie_good_ti
Explorer
Explorer
Just purchased a rv from them unseen only on internet .After few calls to there sales team specifally Scott Johnson an many views of the rv on there website we decided to purchase it even though we are 1100 miles away.My son flew there an after getting educated on its systems made the trip home with out any problems.
I am proud to say it has exceeded our expcations! An so i want to just let everyone know it has been a pleasure to have dealt with Scott an Charlotte rv
5 REPLIES 5

tropical36
Explorer
Explorer
charlie good time wrote:
Just purchased a rv from them unseen only on internet .After few calls to there sales team specifally Scott Johnson an many views of the rv on there website we decided to purchase it even though we are 1100 miles away.My son flew there an after getting educated on its systems made the trip home with out any problems.
I am proud to say it has exceeded our expcations! An so i want to just let everyone know it has been a pleasure to have dealt with Scott an Charlotte rv

I know of them and have been there a few times, even though I haven't dealt with them directly. Was this not a consignment sale and thought that is what they did mostly?
"We are often so caught up in our destination that we forget to appreciate the journey."

07 Revolution LE 40E_Spartan MM_06 400HP C9 CAT_Allison 3000.

Dinghy_2010 Jeep Wrangler JKU ISLANDER.

1998 36ft. National Tropi-Cal Chevy Model 6350 (Sold)

Raist11
Explorer
Explorer
Vulcan Rider wrote:
charlie good time wrote:
Just purchased a rv from them unseen only on internet .

Glad it is working out for you but you took HUGE risk in doing that.

There are SO MANY instances of deals like that going bad that I can not recommend that anybody do it......regardless of how many glowing reports there are of previous good experiences.

Yeah, this 100%.

I can only guess that maybe the son had authority for a final Yes or No on the deal when he got there. It just HAD to be that. Surely no one buys an RV with all it's functions and pays for it before even seeing that everything works as it should. It is so easy to hide problems when taking pictures.

Vulcan_Rider
Explorer
Explorer
charlie good time wrote:
Just purchased a rv from them unseen only on internet .

Glad it is working out for you but you took HUGE risk in doing that.

There are SO MANY instances of deals like that going bad that I can not recommend that anybody do it......regardless of how many glowing reports there are of previous good experiences.

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Good to know. Always nice to hear about a good experience.
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!

charlie_good_ti
Explorer
Explorer
Opps lost some of my message!Just wanted to let every one know our experience with Port Charlotte Rv Florida has been a successful situation working with there sales assistant Scott Johnson.