cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pride Advantage Card at Petro Pass Cardlocks

gkerlin
Explorer
Explorer
I have a Pride Advantage Card (Pacific Pride thru Pioneer Fuel) and will be traveling thru Canada in a couple of weeks.

The Petro Canada Website under Petro Pass Cardlock site page - say they accept Pacific Pride Cards.

I am wondering if any one out there that has a Pride Advantage Card (it replaced the Pridelock cards) and has used it at any of the Canadian Petro Pass Cardlock locations.
Greg, Kate & The Doodles
Class A CDL
2012 Tiffin Phaeton
Freightliner / ISC380
3 REPLIES 3

gkerlin
Explorer
Explorer
J-Rooster wrote:
2oldman wrote:
My Pacific Pride card ended up in the trash after they had so much trouble e-billing me they simply quit doing it. I hope you have better luck.
X-2, we had the same problem with billing! But I did use my PP card in Canada with success in the past.

Just curious... Did you use it at Petro Pass (cardlock) location? And did you use a Pride Advantage or PrideLock card? They switched over to Pride Advantage about 18 months ago and I'm trying to specifically find out if the Pride Advantage Card is working at Petro Pass Cardlock locations now.
Greg, Kate & The Doodles
Class A CDL
2012 Tiffin Phaeton
Freightliner / ISC380

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
2oldman wrote:
My Pacific Pride card ended up in the trash after they had so much trouble e-billing me they simply quit doing it. I hope you have better luck.
X-2, we had the same problem with billing! But I did use my PP card in Canada with success in the past.

2oldman
Explorer II
Explorer II
"If I'm wearing long pants, I'm too far north" - 2oldman