cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Quad Bunk Class A

78city
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone know of a Class A coach with quad bunk beds and a master bedroom. Two baths is an added bonus. I have all this in my Cedar Creek FW but would like a coach. We have four children so the addtional sleepting spcace is needed.
2011 GMC 3500HD SRW 4X4 Crew Cab Diesel
2009 Cedar Creek Silver Back 35L4QB
22 REPLIES 22

78city
Explorer
Explorer
Good choices so far. Not interested in a bus as I want slide outs. In any event the Thor outlaw is interesting. Anyone been in this loft bedroom? How hi is it?
2011 GMC 3500HD SRW 4X4 Crew Cab Diesel
2009 Cedar Creek Silver Back 35L4QB

workhardplayha1
Explorer
Explorer
One option.
Another option.
Fleetwood has an overhead bunk and bunk beds in these models.

howdy35
Explorer II
Explorer II
You might try a sight where they advertise used tour busses. I've seen some that might fit your needs and they are sometimes priced right. (Bus for sale.com) is one site. Just a thought.
1999 National Tradewinds 7370
2014 Honda CR-V--Toad
Fulltime

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
As I indicated on a previous post, I would look at the Damon/Thor Outlaw toy hauler. It has sleeping in dinette and a couch as well as queen in loft area. The large toy hauler area is perfect for at least two sets of bunks. You could hang them from the wall so they fold up or build permanent bunks. With the height you could easily have tri-bunks on both sides for six sleeping so they can bring some friends and the space has an outside door and door to the main area. It is a gas motorhome so if they is a deal breaker then disregard.

Sooboy
Explorer
Explorer
How about a Jayco Seneca 37FS WITHOUT the entertainment center, which leaves you with a huge overhead bed...plus the bunks and rear bedroom.
2012 Jayco Embark TB390
Blue Ox Aventa LX Tow Bar
2009 Honda CRV (mini toad)
2014 Ford F-150 4x4 (monster toad)
FMCA #F413428

michelb
Explorer
Explorer
Sadly, class A floorplans for families are pretty limited and there are a lot more options if you stick with towables. Nothing like describe exists - the closest you'll get would be something with 2 bunks and a drop-down bed in the front (e.g. Fleetwood Storm 32BH (http://www.fleetwoodrv.com/storm/floorplans/32V or Thor Palazzo 33.3 (http://palazzorv.com/floorplans.php).

If you want something driveable, you'll also find suitable for 6 in class Cs (with the over cab bed - pretty much like the drop down bed) but I don't know of any class Cs with 4 bunks either.

If you are in the market for used, the best option would probably be the older Newmar All Star 4156 which had an unfinished 'imagination room' at the back where you could easily put 2 sets of bunks.

Even custom built, if you are looking at new, the only ones I've seen with 4+ bunks are the 'entertainer' bus conversion which are probably more like $1+ million (sadly I do not think you would be able to get a custom built coach with 4 bunks for $250k unless you are updating a used coach).

Let us know if you find anything.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Finding a Class A with bunk beds and master bedroom is difficult, quad bunks will probably be a custom order like trop-a-cal mentioned.
Let us know if you find the Class A you described. I'm sure others would be interested.

trop-a-cal
Explorer
Explorer
No, but a custom could be built for you, probaby 40 footer and around $250,000. Then it would be restricted from some sites due to length.