cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Rock Guard for Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA

DBaldwin682
Explorer
Explorer
I am waiting delivery on 2014 Tiffin Allegro RED 38QBA. I tow a 2013 Honda Fit Sport. I have a rock guard on my current rig and have had no issues with rocks or debris on my toad. I wanted to install a rock guard on my new rig but was told that the heat from the exhaust would melt the rubber. My question is, has anyone installed a rock guard on this model of motorhome and what was the result. Which rock guard did you install?
2013 Volvo XC60
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Wife Susan
Long haired dachsund Remus
Go Navy, Beat Army
3 REPLIES 3

DBaldwin682
Explorer
Explorer
I am also visiting the factory on Feb 14 to watch mine being built. I will check with them at that time. My dealer contacted them 2 weeks ago and they said they could not install a rock guard but maybe it wasn't clear. Thanks for the information.
2013 Volvo XC60
2015 Ford Fusion Energi
Wife Susan
Long haired dachsund Remus
Go Navy, Beat Army

akers123
Explorer
Explorer
We are also waiting delivery of our Red 38QBA (Great Choice). We were in Red Bay last week watching our build and my husband also wants a Rock Guard. As OKGC stated they do have them in the store at Red Bay that just say Allegro.

I am sure your dealer could help get this for you or even call the Parts department at Tiffin.

Hope this helps.

okgc
Explorer
Explorer
Take a look at how Tiffin installs the guard on Phaeton & Bus MHs from the factory. In the past the Tiffin store in RED Bay has sold what looked like an identical stone guard that just has Allegro on it.

We are quite happy with our RED without the additional guard.
2010 Tiffin Allegro RED 36 QSA with GMC Envoy
Alaska 2015