Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

RV Repair Club

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
Has anyone seen this "RV Repair Club".

I received an email to join for free. Their site is supposed to have all sorts of videos, tips and tricks, etc for doing your own repair. They send a weekly email with some kind of DIY repair. I went on their site today and saw a couple of videos. They were only about a minute long and didn't tell me anything. Looks like if you want real information you have to pay a monthly or annual fee. If their free short video is any indication of their expertise, I don't think I would be willing to pay them any fee.

It was kinda disappointing.
:CNever pass up a chance to go somewhere:C
8 REPLIES 8

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks gemert. I received an email from them today that said "Congratulations, you have been chosen to upgrade to premium membership".

WOW, how lucky am I.

gemert
Explorer
Explorer
Tinstar wrote:
Has anyone seen this "RV Repair Club".

I received an email to join for free. Their site is supposed to have all sorts of videos, tips and tricks, etc for doing your own repair. They send a weekly email with some kind of DIY repair. I went on their site today and saw a couple of videos. They were only about a minute long and didn't tell me anything. Looks like if you want real information you have to pay a monthly or annual fee. If their free short video is any indication of their expertise, I don't think I would be willing to pay them any fee.

It was kinda disappointing.

I was sucked in. The premium videos are a little longer and are very general in nature. I haven't learned anything after about 3 months. I sent them an email to complain and they never responded. Save your money.
Jerry
Chief USN Retired
2003 Beaver Patriot Thunder C-12 505HP
2004 Dodge Ram 1500 4X4

dougrainer
Nomad
Nomad
It's $40 per year for membership. As someone who deals with uninformed and refuse to read manuals, Rv'rs daily, it would probably be a good investment for those type people. Also, when people post here and are told what to do and look for, those RV Repair Video's would probably come in handy. Doug

Dale_Traveling
Explorer II
Explorer II
I'm with Groucho Marcs when it comes to clubs, "I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member". Plenty of alternate resources available that are free.
2006 Hurricane 31D built on a 2006 Ford F53

Tinstar
Explorer
Explorer
Yeah, I've been able to find most anything on YouTube,,,,,,,,,, or on here. I'll let them send me a couple more and see if it's any better.

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
Ditto
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds like a rip-off to me.
Go on Youtube, you can find just about anything.

Yaj
Explorer
Explorer
Me too