cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Safeco RV insurance

Ev
Explorer
Explorer
Wondering if anyone out there has had any experience with safeco insurance for their MH I received a quote from them almost 200 dollars a year less than my current coverage with the same coverages. Any thoughts before I switch
2002 Georgie Boy Landau 3402DS Ford V-10
5 REPLIES 5

Ev
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the response think I will move over to safeco if they raise the rate at next year renewal. I will shop around again. Also was wondering if anyone had any claims or customer service problems.
2002 Georgie Boy Landau 3402DS Ford V-10

ACDNate
Explorer
Explorer
lryrob9301 wrote:
Don't worry that $200 advantage will disappear come renewal time plus some !!!

Yep. I had them for 2018. When renewal time came up they quoted $800 more a year with no claims or moving violations to point to. Credit score stayed the same also.

I shopped around and ended up with National General, aka Good Sam. They were a couple hundred cheaper than my first year with Safeco.

I still use safeco for my auto and motorcycle.

LetsRV
Explorer
Explorer
Just make sure they aren't including a "new customer" discount. This will disappear after the first year (or possibly even 6 months) and so will your $200.

BTW, there are lots of companies that do this.
Due to depreciation the above opinions are now worth less than what you paid for them.

We are all good at something.....
I just happen to be a good bad example.

2016 Forest River Forester 3011DSF

lryrob9301
Explorer
Explorer
Don't worry that $200 advantage will disappear come renewal time plus some !!!

cableguy574
Explorer
Explorer
we have Safeco RV insurance for a couple of years now, use them once to replace RV windshield, very simple and free
2008 National Pacifica V36a
2014 Jeep Wrangler /Brake Buddy
JUST Me & My wife & dogs ๐Ÿ™‚
FMCA 387898
A member of NUTS