cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Satalitte

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
We are in Paso Robles , Ca.. We’re having problems with our moto Sat.. Does anyone know a good mobile repair person that know satalittes in the area.. Our next stop is Central Point Oregon but hoping to find some one in this area...
Thanks in advance.
12 REPLIES 12

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
So, could you explain the part where the bedroom TV is receiving but the front TV is not? Do you have 2 receivers? Any additional details?
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Rocky2
Explorer
Explorer
Remember that MotoSat has not been in business and their satellite system was never programmed for HD. You are kind of stuck if your system goes down.Up until about 4 years ago you could still get their last programming update and some of the parts but I think they are now long gone.

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks everyone for your help.. It’s working!!!!!!!!!

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
Searching now and the code is 771 right now.. Will check what you suggested.. Thanks!!!

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
Yes it’s set on HD .. But our code is 772

donn0128
Explorer II
Explorer II
Just curious, do you have your channels set to recieve HD?
771 tells me there is no signal at your receiver. Which means bad coax, bad, splitter, bad plug in at the dish.

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
It’s not a dome.. We were in Eugene last year and had him adjust the satalitte , and we knew in time we’d have to replace this one.. We’ve had it for a long time so we know that might be our next plan.. Kinda on a time schedule so if we needed to replace this I was hoping to find someone good in the Paso area.. We’ll call around once everyone is open..
Thanks ....

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
Is the Motosat a dome or a dish. Dome antennas do not do DirecHDTV

From what I understand Motosat is no more... RF Moguel may be able to help you.. Same engineers.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
We get a 772 error.. So Direct said the front TV is not receiving any information from the satalitte .. We’ve had a lot of wind in the area so......... I was looking for a mobile RV teck in the area that is familiar with satalittes .
Thanks for responding back to us..

Bill_Satellite
Explorer II
Explorer II
If the rear TV is fine and the front TV is not then it's not a problem with the antenna. We are in Paso Robles also but don't have much free time.
Do you have a DirecTV bouncing logo or something that would indicate that the front TV is connected to the receiver? If not, that's where your problem exists unless the HDMI output of from the receiver is broken or disconnected.
What I post is my 2 cents and nothing more. Please don't read anything into my post that's not there. If you disagree, that's OK.
Can't we all just get along?

Paints
Explorer
Explorer
The TV in the front of our motorhome is HD.. It’s not receiving the signal.. Our bedroom TV is not HD so it’s fine. I’ve been on the phone with Direct and they said it’s our satalitte. It’s a Moto Sat so we’ve know we might have to replace it as some point..

Goldencrazy
Explorer
Explorer
Having trouble is fairly broad. Mechanical, internet, tv?