cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shock warehouse

captpar
Explorer
Explorer
Buying new Koni shocks.has anyone dealt with shockwarehouse. They have the best price,but really need some recommendations.
7 REPLIES 7

captpar
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the reply’s will use shock warehouse.

time2roll
Nomad
Nomad
shockwarehouse is legit. What are you expecting that is special?

Chum_lee
Explorer
Explorer
Desert Captain wrote:
Used Shock Warehouse several years ago when I bought the heavy duty Bilstein's for our Class C. Great service and price. Would definitely use them again.

:C

Ditto, except for my F53 Class A. They were in stock. I bought them online through their internet portal. I believe they shipped from Florida. (to California) They arrived by FedEx Ground in 4 business days. Good prices and no problems. No affiliation, and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Chum lee

Desert_Captain
Explorer II
Explorer II
Used Shock Warehouse several years ago when I bought the heavy duty Bilstein's for our Class C. Great service and price. Would definitely use them again.

:C

jfkmk
Explorer
Explorer
I’ve ordered from both shockwarehouse and RockAuto. No issues with shockwarehouse. The shocks I ordered from them were a good price and arrived right on time.

Search around for RockAuto’s customer service, you will find extremely low ratings. If you get lucky and the parts sent are correct, they have great prices. Have something go wrong, like the wrong part sent or on their website, you are out of luck.

Tom_M1
Explorer
Explorer
Check RockAuto. I have ordered from them and they are typically the cheapest. You do have to pay shipping so take that into consideration.

https://www.rockauto.com/
Tom
2005 Born Free 24RB
170ah Renogy LiFePo4 drop-in battery 400 watts solar
Towing 2016 Mini Cooper convertible on tow dolly
Minneapolis, MN

rgatijnet1
Explorer III
Explorer III
They were the best price for me and the shipping was fast. Unless you can find a better price, go with them.