cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slide Relay and Fuse Question

tpwelker
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2002 Damon Intruder 375 Ford V10 chassis. The other day I went to extend my living room slide and it was dead. I had just put it in hours before and all worked well, the engine was off and everything was as it should be. I checked the safety key switch at the panel and the slide switch and both test out with continuity. The next thing I located is the relays and the board up in the outside compartment by the slide motor. Do these relays pull off the circuit board? they seem tight. The next thing I did was check all the fuses in my BCC under the hood. I found two blown 5 amp fuses, replaced them and still nothing. Since I have no manuals or schematics, are the two five amp fuses related to the slide out or is it just a coincidence? I was unaware of something not working that those two fuses are linked to.

Breakdown:

1) Slide Relays removable?
2) Two 5 amp fuses in BCC what are they linked to?

Thank You
Todd
3 REPLIES 3

tpwelker
Explorer
Explorer
What does "moved from forum" mean?

Moved from Forum Technical Support

the_bear_II
Explorer
Explorer
I don't have a Damon so keep that in mind.

My slide relays have a micro-switch to reset the relay. I't located on the side of the relay and even when tripped it feels like the switch doesn't move but it does. Anytime my slide doesn't operate, I push the micro switch on the relay and the slide works again.

Usually trips due to low battery power when I try to operate the slide.