cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold my Class C and bought a Class A

Big_Redneck
Explorer
Explorer
I had a 1995 MH and decided to sell it. I was lost not having a MH in the garage to play with. I kept the 95 waxed and shinning like new. So it was easy to sell. It was only 24 foot and no rear bedroom. Well we now decided to get a 28 foot MH because the garage is only 30 foot deep. We look for a couple of months on Crag list and several scams we found. Then last week we found one close to us for sale and it 28 foot a Winnebago Sightseers . It has lever's and loaded. Wife likes it and it has a rear bedroom. Its on a Chevy engine. We will bringing it home next Wednesday I guess. He having it inspected and service even the Generator. Its a 2004 with 30,000 miles. Its looks new and been taken care of and garage kept. One thing nice that it paid for. The tires are new which is nice. The first I will do is wax it and clean. It has lots of storage which my 95 did not have. Don't have any pictures as yet. Will go to Hershey in Oct.
We don't travel as much as we use to. I guess we are getting old.I want to go out west one more time.
5 REPLIES 5

Mile_High
Explorer
Explorer
Measure before you buy - it might be longer than you think.
2013 Winnebago Itasca Meridian 42E
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara Towed

doxiemom11
Explorer II
Explorer II
Congratulation - enjoy your travels and the new to you motorhome.

garyemunson
Explorer
Explorer
X2 on the tires. 30K is not enough miles for them to have been worn out and replaced so my money is on them being original unless what's on there still has the little new tire nibs sticking out of them. Check the date codes!

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
That's great. Do post a picture or two when you can.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
Sounds like a great coach. Be sure to check the DATE CODES on the tires. Even though they may look new, they may need to be looked at closer. If they're originals, they'll need replacing. Date codes are usually on the INSIDE wall of the tire so you may have to look closely to find them...good luck and happy camping....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG