cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spartan 44 pt. inspection sheet ?

SPRING_STREET
Explorer
Explorer
I have an appointment at the Charlotte, Mi. Spartan Factory in 2 wks. to have an alignment and have the RV weighed. Also I'm going to have the 44 pt. inspection done ( great deal for $100 ). Was wondering how many have done this and what all it entails ?? When I made the appointment I asked if I could find the list online and they said no. Any other suggestions on the area would be appreciated..
2011 MOUNTAIN AIRE 4344, FMCA F334596, Cummins Power Play,Good Sams and KOA member..TOAD 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with a 6 cylinder Engine, License plate "TOWED" > RoadMaster Night Hawk Tow Bar and Base Plates. 😉
4 REPLIES 4

Lug_Nut
Explorer
Explorer
I had that inspection about 1 1/2 years ago. Good value and well worth the time. It included things like belt, front end, air bags, etc. They found little that required repair, but replaced the tag axle air bags on warranty. Great service!
'13 Newmar King Aire 45' ISX 600

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
SPRING STREET wrote:
ct1964ups wrote:
SPRING STREET wrote:
I have an appointment at the Charlotte, Mi. Spartan Factory in 2 wks. to have an alignment and have the RV weighed. Also I'm going to have the 44 pt. inspection done ( great deal for $100 ). Was wondering how many have done this and what all it entails ?? When I made the appointment I asked if I could find the list online and they said no. Any other suggestions on the area would be appreciated..

We had a 2004 MADP tag and had it done when we had 75,000 miles on the coach and we were getting new tires....I found it very good..they recommended new front shocks,one ball joint,an adjusted the ride height....is about all I can remember...and we have since traded the MADP in....but I will have it done again on the new coach and probably around 45,000 to 50,000 miles..good choice...Chuck

Chuck did you have the recommended work done and how long were you there ?? Thanks, Dave

Dave,
they did inspection in the am and then went over it with us....did the repairs that afternoon and the next am and we were gone.....They have spots with water/elect and down the street is a fairground with a dump station...Chuck
PS.....when we left the MADP ran like it was brand new.....
2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES

SPRING_STREET
Explorer
Explorer
ct1964ups wrote:
SPRING STREET wrote:

We had a 2004 MADP tag and had it done when we had 75,000 miles on the coach and we were getting new tires....I found it very good..they recommended new front shocks,one ball joint,an adjusted the ride height....is about all I can remember...and we have since traded the MADP in....but I will have it done again on the new coach and probably around 45,000 to 50,000 miles..good choice...Chuck

Chuck did you have the recommended work done and how long were you there ?? Thanks, Dave
2011 MOUNTAIN AIRE 4344, FMCA F334596, Cummins Power Play,Good Sams and KOA member..TOAD 2017 Ford Edge Titanium with a 6 cylinder Engine, License plate "TOWED" > RoadMaster Night Hawk Tow Bar and Base Plates. 😉

ct1964ups
Explorer
Explorer
SPRING STREET wrote:

2017 Newmar Mountain Aire Seville on a Freightliner/2015 Granite Grand Cherokee Limited
2012 American Tradition Merlot>>SOLD
Keep The Rubber On The Road
GO NOLES