cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire Dealer Recommendations- Albuquerque

USMC46
Explorer
Explorer
We will be in the Albuquerque are for a spell and I'm thinking about replacing my Michelins, probably with new Michelins and having front end aligned. Anyone have any recommendations for a reliable dealer / alignment shop in Albuqerque ? Thanks.
Jim & Carmel

2016 Escape 17b
2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk With Factory Tow Package
3 REPLIES 3

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
Jim, you can go to Michelin's Website and send them a e-mail from there site! I would generally post it for you but RV.Net is back to blocking the e-mails again (who knows how long this time) anyway, this is what I did and, I inquired about the Michelin FMCA Advantage Program they sent me a e-mail back with the nearest Michelin Dealer that participates in the FMCA Program. If your not a member of FMCA you have to join ($50.00) and register your CC with Michelin before you buy the tires. Semper Fi, John, 1st Marine Division

imgoin4it
Explorer
Explorer
I recommend you call Spartan and ask them who in the area is qualified to do a front alignment on a Spartan Chassis. I know of horror stories of places trying to align the chassis and not knowing how Spartan says it MUST BE DONE. Next get on the Michelin web site to see who in Albuquerque participates in the Michelin FMCA advantage program. This will save you about $100 per tire.
Howard,Connie,& Bella,
One spoiled schnauzer
2007 Newmar KSDP
4dr Jeep Wrangler

jtessnm
Explorer
Explorer
A/B tire 505 884-0686 Good folks.
Do not confuse me with facts, my mind is made up.
There is a difference between stupidity and ignorance: ignorance can be cured.