cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Tire Recommendations

Scott_M
Explorer
Explorer
Not looking to replace our tires yet, but looking to add a spare. Rig came with Hankook Dynapro HT LT225/75R16, load rating of 115/112 (E) for single/dual and speed rating of S (112 mph). Have not run Hankook before and wondering about quality and longevity. I used to run Michelin, but based on the reviews, it looks like their quality may be slipping a little. What is everyone running on their Class C's? I'm looking for a spare now but would like to match the set when the time comes...Thanks!
2021 Entegra Odyssey 24B Class C on Ford E-450 Chassis with 7.3L V8
17 REPLIES 17

whemme
Explorer II
Explorer II
I highly recommend the Firestone Transforce HT tire. On my 3rd set and never had a flat or blowout.
2002 Born Free 26' RSB Motorcoach
2005 Chevrolet Malibu LS Toad

lhenry8113
Explorer
Explorer
We have General Tires-- Grabber, HTS, M+S tires on ours with no problems. They are made in U.S. and are owned by Continental Tire Co.
2017 Chev/CLass C Forest River Forester 2251 SLE

A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort.
H Albright

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
The more tires on the road, the more bad reports you will read. Doesn't mean their quality is slipping IMO.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad