Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Trying to decrypt Fleetwood RV Window part numbers

pparker900
Explorer
Explorer
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to buy a replacement window assy to replace some severely fogged windows on my 2005 Fleetwood Providence. The website has windows for this coach, but the part descrition in very cryptic. Does anyone know how I can decrypt this part number and what it means? If not, I will call them on Monday...

This is the part number from their new website: rvparts.argrv.com

WDW- DG T RAD TNT 486X410(RO)1.77B J87-2490

Any help would be appreciated because I have 3 others that I need to replace as well, and the part numbers are just as cryptic.

Best to everyone! Pat
5 REPLIES 5

dons2346
Explorer
Explorer
If you are adventuresome and a bit handy, you can order a repair kit for the windows and do it yourself. Dave Root sells repair kits

Alan_Hepburn
Explorer
Explorer
Be aware that Dave Root makes house calls! Contact him and ask for his road schedule. We had our windows cleaned by him a while ago. He came to our storage yard in San Jose and spent 5 hours removing, cleaning, resealing and installing 5 windows on our motorhome. I think suring the summer months he concentrates on Oregon but during the fall and winter he hits the road - you can contact him and get his schedule.
----------------------------------------------
Alan & Sandy Hepburn driving a 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E on a Workhorse chassis - Proud to be a Blue Star Family!
Good Sam Member #566004

pparker900
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks for the feedback. I am now looking for a local place to remove and repair the fogged windows. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to make a trip very far from where I live to do this.

Best regards, Pat

happy-2
Explorer
Explorer
I to have 5 windows that need to be replaced. But Im going to make the trip to Dave Root glass in Oregon and have them removed and resealed and put back in ,about $200.00 Per Window..alot cheeper than buying new and install.

darsben
Explorer II
Explorer II
call fleetwood and order from them doesn't cost more
Traveling with my best friend my wife!