cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TST Monitor Not Show Pressure or Temp

Pirate1
Explorer
Explorer
Have a strange issue with my TST system. The system cycles through all the tire positions but all but 3 are not showing air pressure or temp.

Suspecting interference from a remote temperature gizmo, I removed it and took the batteries out. No change.

When I got to the campground, I changed all the batteries on all my sensors, 10 in total. No change.

Called TST, they had me take the monitor outside to a non-showing tire. Removed the pressure cap and immediately the monitor alarmed. Screwed it back on, and now it showed pressure.

Now, no change. Still all but 3 tires still not showing pressure or temp.

I just can't think of what would be causing this issue. TST says interference of some kind but I thought I eliminated the possible source with the temp. gizmos.

Ideas?

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2

Hikerdogs
Explorer
Explorer
Just had a similar situation with one of the sensors on our 507 system. I replaced the battery and it lasted a week before acting up again. I sent an e mail to the customer service department and asked what the proper procedure would be to get it corrected. They responded back to send it in. If it was under warranty they would repair or replace it NC. If it was out of warranty they would notify me what the repair or replacement would cost.

I sent the sensor to them Priority mail. It was repaired and returned a week later. There was no paperwork with it. Just a sensor in a bubble envelope. They haven't sent me a bill so at this point I'm assuming it was covered under warranty.
Hikerdogs
2013 Winnebago Adventurer

Idahosrt10
Explorer
Explorer
Move/relocate the sensors in question to a different spot to prove the error is not the valve stem needle contact point.
2014 Fleetwood Storm 32H