cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

UVW AND NCC OF 2011 MONACO CAMELOT 43DFT

3882DOUG
Explorer
Explorer
Anyone able to help me out on the UVW and the NCC of this coach? Checked the Monaco brochure and did not see it. Trying to figure out if this coach makes my short list to buy.
4 REPLIES 4

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
The hitch will be rated 10,000 lbs so that's supposed to be the max trailer weight. You can carry more than 10,000 lbs in the MH plus pull a 10K trailer.
*In looking at the hitch on a 2011, it is not as well built as earlier models and I would stick to the 10,000 max.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...

3882DOUG
Explorer
Explorer
I do not have a specific coach in mind yet so no coach number available. not positive but I think the numbers given in a previous post allow me to calculate how much I can tow but not how much I can carry.

steveownby
Explorer
Explorer
3882DOUG wrote:
Anyone able to help me out on the UVW and the NCC of this coach? Checked the Monaco brochure and did not see it. Trying to figure out if this coach makes my short list to buy.

You can get the most accurate numbers by calling Monaco tech support with the coach number. They can email you the weight sheet.
Steve Ownby
2003 Monaco Signature

Full-time since 2007

Ivylog
Explorer III
Explorer III
It rides on the RR10S chassis.... 44.6K GVW and 54.6 Combined. My 42' with four slides has a CCC over 9000 lbs so a educated guess of the NCC is well over 10,000... more than enough for full time, not that you can find room for that much stuff.
This post is my opinion (free advice). It is not intended to influence anyone's judgment nor do I advocate anyone do what I propose.
Sold 04 Dynasty to our son after 14 great years.
Upgraded with a 08 HR Navigator 45โ€™...