cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Put on the refer to cool for a planned trip next week.Checked tyre pressures and fluid levels.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it upu from shop, leave for Pa in morning.

aboeck3
Explorer
Explorer
Bob N Deb wrote:
I finally got around to dumping the holding tanks into our backyard dump site . that was from last weekends trip now we are getting ready for next weekend . probably the last trip before winterizing

I have wondered about doing that. I have a sewer cleanout right outside the house where the MH will be parked. Do I need any special connections to dump into city sewer line?
Al & Jane - RETIRED
(Nico, Smudge & Boo - Cocker Spaniels)
2017 Winnebago Journey 42E with 2013 Honda CR-V toad & 2 bicycles (just in case)
Dreams Do Come True

RVRODDER
Explorer
Explorer
Painted the diesel filler hatch cover the same colour as the coach, fitted it 5 years ago and never got around to the paint stage,looks so much better for very little outlay.
Gulfstream Sunvoyager Cummins 5.9BT DP.

Macrosill
Explorer
Explorer
Well, this is becoming some adventure, and I have not left the house.

2 days ago I ripped the bathroom ceiling out and reframed it. I cleaned it all up yesterday and am now waiting for the rain to stop to finish the job.
Thanks,
Brian

TT = 2018 Wildwood 31KQBTS
TV = 2006 Ford F-350 CC DRW 6.0

ctpres
Explorer
Explorer
Added two brass swingarm reading lights at head of bed.
A "Retired" Mind is a Terrible Thing to Waste
Chuck USNR, USAF & USCGA and Suzie
Challenger Owners Club

2015 Thor Challenger 37KT
2014 Ford Fiesta
2011 Sea Eagle 385 FT kayak
2009 Polaris RZR
2014 Zenetto Stealth road bike

dvmweb
Explorer
Explorer
Filled water tank, checked tires, oil, etc. for trip "downstate", that's what we say here in Northern Michigan to visit kids and grandchild.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Got it out of the shop (Moncton New Brunswick) yesterday, today in Maine on a bumpy road ALL the warning lights flashed on for a split second, the sound of air dump just for a second, then all came back--but now the speedometer isn't working!

Watching speed on the Silverleaf VMSpc. Now THAT was a good buy.

Think I'll post this on the Class A forum.

Ken451
Explorer
Explorer
Had two new tires installed, NOW maybe it's ready for the road. We plan to leave on our first trip with it today.
2012 Keystone Cougar 327RES 5th wheel
2006 Sundowner horse trailer with living quarters
Chevy C3500 tow vehicle

mainlandernow
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a hardwired Progressive Industries EMS and put in the drain tube heater to fix the ER 13 code in my Dometic fridge.

Dometic fridge...I hate that thing...I sure hope this fixes the defrosting every two or three weeks. I am just a few error codes away from throwing it off a cliff and installing a residential unit. Even found a 20 cubic foot stainless steel Samsung that would fit right in on sale at Home Depot.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government."

-Patrick Henry

koda55
Explorer
Explorer
Just returned from a trip to PA. Started unloading and getting ready for out next excursion.

prepilot_3ck
Explorer
Explorer
revump wrote:
Picked it up from Johnny Walker RV in Las Vegas. I a jack repaired and the gen serviced. Getting it ready for deer hunting next week.

Ugg.. Johnny Walker. Although I can't really find a better place to deal with. But TODAY, I'm going to go look through it to make sure nothing was stolen. Storage place called and said the door was standing open.

brian
2016 Thor Outlaw 37RB
VW Tiguan Toad.
Coupla bikes, coupla dogs, coupla 40-somethings wishing they were retired.

My Reviews:
-----------
Campendium: https://www.campendium.com/users/157273
Campground Reviews: http://www.campgroundreviews.com/profile/31929

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Picked it up from Johnny Walker RV in Las Vegas. I a jack repaired and the gen serviced. Getting it ready for deer hunting next week.
Bob

wolfman01
Explorer
Explorer
Finally found the source of the stink coming from the latrine. I'm going to have to pull the toilet and remove the "stand" that it sits on, so I can reseal all of the piping to the black tank. It's nearly full, and I cannot dump until I get the missing switch from Flojet for the macerator pump. :M
2011 Hyundai Accent SE (8k)
1996 Tiffin Allegro Bay 31' ga$$er motorhome (42k)
Bear, my four legged, furry companion.
RVing is an obsession more expensive than drugs. :E

teebee1
Explorer
Explorer
Drove to Sam's Club just to put it on the road.
teebee1
2007 Four Winds Hurricane 34B
2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser turbo, convertible
retired and irresponsible