cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got her packed and ready to roll for our first "Class A" outing in a bit.
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

revump
Explorer
Explorer
I had 2 Michelin tires installed on the front of my 06 Alfa SYA. They seem to ride and steer so much better. We will see.
Bob

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
SpurHntr wrote:
well, we recently purchased our "new to us" DP.
took awhile to get the title in hand so we could register it here in PA.
finally got it HOME a bit ago and yesterday and today my wife, kids and i spent 9 solid hours SCOURING it (to my DW's standards LOL). that's excluding breaks. rearranged the basement (ladders, compressor, brake buddy, tow gear, sewer/water/cable stuff, found 10 bottles of rv antifreeze seller "threw in" for me, tossed in the lifetime chairs and table, lafuma chairs and some camp chairs and table), deep vacuumed all the nooks and crannies, hot ammonia water washed all the windows, clorox'd sinks and fridge/freezer, scouring bubble'd all the lavatory areas, pine sol'd the tile floors, murphy oil soaped all the cabinets inside and out, leather magic'd all the seating surfaces, took off all the floor registers and cleaned out the ductwork, then finally resolve'd the carpets let dry and vacummed em up.
ready for our maiden (in a class A) voyage in a couple weeks and then for a long penn state tailgating season!

Welcome to the club!:)

FocalPoint
Explorer
Explorer
I installed, (yesterday), my new Cobra 29 LX CB Radio and a 3 ft. Firestick NGP antenna. Works great and I really like the ability to change the digital display color to blue, green, amber, or red. Also I like the built-in NOAA weather channels.
2000 Harney Coach Works DP. 3126B Cat Toad 2010Honda CRV

SpurHntr
Explorer
Explorer
well, we recently purchased our "new to us" DP.
took awhile to get the title in hand so we could register it here in PA.
finally got it HOME a bit ago and yesterday and today my wife, kids and i spent 9 solid hours SCOURING it (to my DW's standards LOL). that's excluding breaks. rearranged the basement (ladders, compressor, brake buddy, tow gear, sewer/water/cable stuff, found 10 bottles of rv antifreeze seller "threw in" for me, tossed in the lifetime chairs and table, lafuma chairs and some camp chairs and table), deep vacuumed all the nooks and crannies, hot ammonia water washed all the windows, clorox'd sinks and fridge/freezer, scouring bubble'd all the lavatory areas, pine sol'd the tile floors, murphy oil soaped all the cabinets inside and out, leather magic'd all the seating surfaces, took off all the floor registers and cleaned out the ductwork, then finally resolve'd the carpets let dry and vacummed em up.
ready for our maiden (in a class A) voyage in a couple weeks and then for a long penn state tailgating season!
'08 Newmar Kountry Star 3916, 400ISL Cummins
'17 F250 Diesel Platty SRW Crew 6.75' bed
'17 JKU Rubicon Recon, LoD flat towable Destroyer bumper.
Blue Ox, BB, PP TPMS, Ranger EV

blackf3504dr
Explorer
Explorer
TravelingOTO wrote:
@snowsurfer Did you have a set of Velcro straps on the posts? I haven't bought any just yet but most RVers swear by them (as a backup) to keep the awning tied up while traveling.

If the wind catches it just right, it can unfurl without the arms coming loose from their mounts...
Mom , Dad , Scooter & K.C ( killer cat )
'96 F350 4dr. Dually, 7.3 5sp.
'92 Holiday Rambler 34'
REAL TRUCKS DON'T HAVE SPARKPLUGS !

Rickyrocket
Explorer
Explorer
I just washed it in the rain,needed it badly,2 more trips and it'll be sleeping till spring,unless this economy improves dramaticly

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the Meritor/Wabco air dryer cartridge.

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Canadian Rainbirds wrote:
Sorted the small tool kit--took some stuff out, put some stuff in, now lighter. ๐Ÿ™‚
Next was the Rubbermaid "tool tub" which holds the larger, heavier and less frequently used stuff. Took some stuff out, put some stuff in, now lighter and the lid will close. Also repacked it, putting least required things on the bottom. Might stay tidier now. :S Moved some stuff from there to the Rubbermaid Spare Parts box which also had a sorting, cleaning, repacking etc. Its lid too now fits!

Now where's that whisky bottle? :h Time for a Single Malt! :B

Ballvienie neat like the Scotties drink it.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Sorted the small tool kit--took some stuff out, put some stuff in, now lighter. ๐Ÿ™‚
Next was the Rubbermaid "tool tub" which holds the larger, heavier and less frequently used stuff. Took some stuff out, put some stuff in, now lighter and the lid will close. Also repacked it, putting least required things on the bottom. Might stay tidier now. :S Moved some stuff from there to the Rubbermaid Spare Parts box which also had a sorting, cleaning, repacking etc. Its lid too now fits!

Now where's that whisky bottle? :h Time for a Single Malt! :B

mllk3rd
Explorer
Explorer
Installed the new in refrigerator fan, installed a new paper towel dispenser in the kitchen. Washed it for the first time and put on the new ADCO Designer series cover, what a job.

happy-2
Explorer
Explorer
I just replaced ONE OF THE 6 VT BATTERYS WHICH HAD A DEAD CELL.iT WAS A TROJEN,REPLACED IT WITH A INTERSTATE.THE TROJEN WAS ,ONE MONTH OUT OF WARRTY

decan9
Explorer
Explorer
checked my Rat-Zapper for dead mouse....none again this week!!
Bonnie and me and Casey makes three!
Staying warm in Southern California
FMCA #402157
W9NCR

revump
Explorer
Explorer
My 06 Alfa SYA would not start in Missoula, MT. I-State Trucking discovered some loose wires on top of the starter.
Bob

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
LadyRVer wrote:
Hmmm, just today? Stopped at a rest area on I-75 in FL and water was coming inside from the a/c. Oops, know what that means. Up on the roof I go with my trusy little piece of plastic and open drain holes on both side of the a/c.
Problem solved. Just recently removed screws from behind the vinyl trim just below the roof level and put in all stainless steel screws with silicone, (after cleaning the gutter really good) and then put in new vinyl and caulked the roof seam at the metal awning rail from front to rear. Can't even begin to think how how many hours that took. Spread that over several days in the FL heat. Did both sides. I might be looking at a new career? ๐Ÿ™‚

If we ever get back to Florida (we were there last fall) we'll look you up! :B