cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

PyrateSilly
Explorer
Explorer
Got some LED T8s and the conversion "map" on how to change the old to the new. Went to do double like the old is set up and realized that they are very specific on the way to wire them, meaning which wire to hook into which ending thing (I know thats not very specific but I don't know the termanolgy for all the little parts, lol). Also realized that they are way brighter then the ThinLites so we only really need to but one tube in there and not 2. Also realized that somehow somewhen the wiring got a little mixed up. It says that on the Green circuit should be the back hall lights and the front is on the Orange but it's opposite SO I will be writing down all the problems and typing up a new label to put in there so later on down the road we know what is really on what circuit.
Oh next weekend we now have to fix the wiring since they got put in backwards :). This week I will go and finish cleaning the wood and refinish the ones that have scratchs. I will also finish sanding the boards that the sconces go on so that we can put new ones up. The new ones aren't as big and under the old is of course darker wood since they got a little bleached from the sun on them over the years.
Abigail and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
DW and I (Mostly DW by far) got her cleaned up and packed ready for our FMCA chapter rally. All I really did was sort the tool box and put it away, change a smoke alarm and level the rig in the driveway so we could precool the fridge. Food in tomorrow after breakfast and a waaaaaaaaay we go!

sailor_lou
Explorer
Explorer
Loaded a bunch of booze on it (again). It's amazing how much alcohol this thing consumes when we go "camping."

Lou
05 Travel Supreme Envoy

Suescasa_Mycasa
Explorer
Explorer
Went in and got the Hershey chocolate syrup out of it
Because I wanted to make a chocolate milk shake
I always use Vanilla bean ice cream and Hershey syrup to make it
If it wasn't for the RV I would have to drive to Walmart

Pretty exciting huh????
2003 Travel Supreme Select 45'
ISM 500 Oh Myyyyyyyyyy
2003 Yamaha V Star 1100
Joeylift motorcycle lift
rollin rollin rollin... keep those doggies rollin

PSU_RVr
Explorer
Explorer
Modified the toilet sprayer so it could be used without having to flush the toilet at the same time.
Newmar Canyon Star 3920 Toy Hauler
Where it's been, the crew -Bandit, Morgan, Sherman. It:

roads_to_travel
Explorer
Explorer
Finished those blasted bedroom curtains. The ones in there were fine just outdated after 17 yrs. I know now why they were never replaced before. Now on to a new shower curtain and than maybe new kitchen flooring.

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
SpurHntr wrote:
Put the title to it in my safe! :B

Sadly, that will be kept in the bank's safe. May be yellow by the time I pay it off!:E
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

SpurHntr
Explorer
Explorer
Put the title to it in my safe! :B
'08 Newmar Kountry Star 3916, 400ISL Cummins
'17 F250 Diesel Platty SRW Crew 6.75' bed
'17 JKU Rubicon Recon, LoD flat towable Destroyer bumper.
Blue Ox, BB, PP TPMS, Ranger EV

PyrateSilly
Explorer
Explorer
Put the rest of those little tabs on the glass in the doors so that I could finally take all the tape off. Cleaned the tapes glue off the glass and surrounding area.
We are gonna replace the 3 sconces in the livingroom area so we are taking the wood that it attaches to down to sand and figure out the best way to tone down the darker wood that was under the old sconce and the bleached out wood, lol.
Scrubbed out the microwave. Cleaned all the mirrors. Retighted all the door and drawer knobs in the MH (whew that's alot of knobs).
Scrubbed and cleaned the kitchen counters. Working on cleaning and remoisturizing the wood thru out the MH, not sure when it had been done last.
Getting LED lights to change over the ThinLites and other bulbs. Having a small problem on the circuit in the bedroom area with the fuse blowing so we are taking some of the load off with LEDs and also following the wires to see where it might be going wrong. Also to see if something else was added to the circuit that should not have been.
Abigail and Christine having fun in a 1993 Monaco Crown Royale Signature Series 40ft 300hp RV.

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Registered and Titled!
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

marbilupton
Explorer
Explorer
Just spent the last two days applying the Red Max Pro treatment to my m/h. Must say I am as happy as a pig in mud with the results. Like many others have said, after the first coat I was leary of how it was going to turn out. After the second coat I could see a little improvement, but still not impressed. By the third coat it was looking promising and after the fourth coat I was grinning from ear to ear. I am now a firm believer in this way of applying a shiny exterior to your m/h.
Retired Navy, 39 Years
2005 Winnebago Voyage 35D
2006 Honda Crv
Blue OX Alexus Tow Bar
Brake Buddy

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
SoILBoy wrote:
Yesterday changed the serpentine belt on the Cummins 300 ISB. Today I washed the engine and cleaned the radiator and CAC.
If I change the belt again, I will clean the engine first.

Ours broke on the toll road a few kilometers out of the city of Uruapan, Mexico. :E By the time I had tracked down a mechanic, three trips to town to find the right sized belt, (No I didn't carry a spare. Then. :S ) it was 7 hours before we were rolling again. The mechanic was not comfortable working so close to the moving traffic (Smart man!) so we agreed that he just cut the A/C belt off and leave it off. Got that fixed in Albany.

Fortunately we knew the road and the area and the way to the campground, though we had planned to drive straight through to Guanajuato that day.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Blaster Man wrote:
Waxed the whooooooooooole thing, took six days working from 8 AM to around 11:30 AM.

"You're a better man than I, Gunga Din."

SoILBoy
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday changed the serpentine belt on the Cummins 300 ISB. Today I washed the engine and cleaned the radiator and CAC.
If I change the belt again, I will clean the engine first.

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Waxed the whooooooooooole thing, took six days working from 8 AM to around 11:30 AM.
2014 American Eagle