cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

MrWizard
I bought it some solar panels and a mppt controller
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s

spize909
Explorer
Explorer
washed it
1993 30' Fleetwood Flair 454 TBI
Pulling ATV's to the deserts of California.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Let it rest up for it's ordeal in the shop on Monday morning!

Dashonthedash
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized. Friday, it goes in for its season-end maintenance, then home for the winter until May. Hopefully, I will get a chance to take it out once or twice. Not much of a chance last winter; 180 inches (15 feet) of snow will do that. Blame it on El Nino.
Gary Shapiro
Shadow - 7-year-old Greyhound (aka Shadow Ninja)
Hannah - 4-year-old GSD rescue (aka the Canine Tornado)
Max, Dash (GSDs), Willow, Dot, Allan, Lily (Greyhounds), and Molly(GSD Mix), at the Bridge and in my heart forever
2011 G'town 280DS Class A

Ken451
Explorer
Explorer
I took our newly purchased (Monday) but used (2008) motorhome to a truck shop to find out why the inside rear tire wouldn't hold more than 40 psi. Dented rim, which they say they fixed (I will wait and see). However, they said the tire wear indicated that the tire had been run underinflated a lot and needs to be replaced. (I had seen the uneven wear myself when hunting for the leak.)

Now we are afraid to take it anywhere until we can replace the four rear tires. Can't even get a price or availability quote until Monday.

We were hoping to head out to Utah but now feel that we should start with closer trips. Looks like going out west is canceled again.
2012 Keystone Cougar 327RES 5th wheel
2006 Sundowner horse trailer with living quarters
Chevy C3500 tow vehicle

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
Rich Panganiban wrote:
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.

Things must be awfully slow in Southern California.
HR

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing.
HR

dogsloveit2
Explorer
Explorer
After having already replaced the control unit and motor on the steps, I replaced the gear and linkage. I should have replaced it when I did the motor/control because after a few months the steps would not stay out because the gear and linkage was worn. Oh well, works perfect now.
Bob

2007 Fleetwood Terra LX 32K
W20 Workhorse 8.1/Allison

Jim_Norman
Explorer
Explorer
We, the wife, daughter and I washed it. It is fun to use and a pleasure most of the time to drive.

BUT! Can you say Blue Beacon Truck Wash?

What else? Looking into LEDs to replace the bulbs. DO NOT get the bright white, get the softer color. Not gonna be cheap. about 30 inside plus the basement lights. Looks like about $400.00

Next on the list is an OBD scanner/gauge. I want to know my MPG at different speeds to see if it really makes a worthwhile difference to drive at 60 as opposed to 65. There may be a 'sweet spot' and I feel that may be the way to find it.

Jim
2016 Tiffin Allegro Red 38QBA
2008 Jeep Liberty (aka FireToad)

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
retiredbump wrote:
I started the waxing job on our 2006 Bounder DP and also began the packing process for our trip south. We just returned from a trip to Acadia National Park in Bar Harbor, ME and we are ready to head south!!

We'll be a few weeks behind you!

wandering1
Explorer
Explorer
nothing.
HR

revump
Explorer
Explorer
Took mine to the shop: RR jack leaking and time for gen service. Hunting season begins in two weeks.
Bob

siggyd777
Explorer
Explorer
Polished my headlight lenses with BLUE MAGIC headlight restorer,about $ 7 in auto store's.All it took was about 15 minutes
of easy elbow grease,it worked great and looks like new again.
Happy Trails
Siggy & Ursula
2011 Dutch Star 4020,ISL 400,Compr.brake,FTL XCR,IFS
Allison MH3000
2015 Jeep Cherokee,4x4 Active Drive II,V6 , Brake Buddy,Roadmaster Sterling,
Camping since 1975 Pop-Up,1986 22Ft.TT,1999 Gas MH,2005 KSDP,
2011 DSDP,FMCA 368283

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Hi all, I just went through a 9+ week ordeal with our Allison 1000 transmission. Although it's in a Class C, I thought it would be useful to post here too.

Allison Stuck in 3rd after bump!
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Streetlight
Explorer
Explorer
Took it for a ride to the market just to exrsize the tires. Its been sitting too long, all most 2 months now, looking forward to our next trip.
Dave & Dolly
2013 Tiffin Phaeton 40 QTH
2008 Honda CRV
Blue Ox Tow Bar
US Gear Unified Brake