cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

Bob_N_Deb
Explorer
Explorer
Parked in a campground for 3 days and went to an RVshow but didn't see anything I can't live without. I am actually in a campground and not in a parking lot or an rv park that looks like a parking lot.

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
Put a new dome cover on the bathroom exhaust fan. While having it apart cleaned both it and the one in the kitchen as well.
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

TEO
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got under the coach to check out the suspension. Found one side of the front anti-sway bar was missing bushings. It was an easy fix since I had a set left over from my days with the Safari. Other than that there was no sloppiness in the steering system. Next week, it's off to be aligned.

Paul

Paul & Helen

2002 Winnebago Journey DL:)
1999 Jeep Cherokee toad :C
Yellow Lab, Jodie, Chocolate Lab, Coco :B, and Lab/Golden mix, Sandy.:B
FMCA 98905
http://ptempesta.blogspot.com

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Taking it to dealer for estimate on damage cause when post jumped out in front of me. Wish an open hunting season were declared on posts, way to many impairing motorhome travel.

bigred1cav
Explorer
Explorer
Wanderlost wrote:
Cleaned the litter box, got out some meat to defrost, took the cat for a walk. This full-timing is busy...

Virginia eh, You're in a better place.

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Traded it in on a new-to-us one. It served us well, with many hours and miles for 5 years. Hope she does as well for someone else, and especially hope the newer one does as well.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Post #1000. You guys are AWESOME!!!
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

pohlcat
Explorer
Explorer
Left for our first trip. Mammoth Cave, KY. No more dreaming.
2003 37' Coachmen Cross Country Diesel
Blue Ox Tow Bar
TST TM-510RV

John_Joey
Explorer
Explorer
SRT wrote:
It's going to be weeks before we can even consider camping. We've had a spring, winter is returning for a brief stay. Colder and possible snow this weekend.

Thanks for the update. I was itching to start heading back after hearing all the "spring has sprung" statements. Guess we'll just sit pat for a few weeks longer.
Thereโ€™s no fool, like an old fool.

Mike_Hohnstein
Explorer
Explorer
loaded up DW, hooked up F-150 and headed south to AZ for a mo. New air throttle is the bomb. My right leg loves it.

Wanderlost
Nomad
Nomad
Cleaned the litter box, got out some meat to defrost, took the cat for a walk. This full-timing is busy...
"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." -- Mahatma Gandhi

Czarny, black cat
Rainbow Bridge: Spotacus, Alexander the Grrreat, and so very many more

vmckague
Explorer
Explorer
Bought it 3 weeks ago and got it safety inspected today. Passed!! Tomorrow off to the license bureau to give them a whole bunch of money for licences and the dreaded sales tax. OUCH!!

ressless1
Explorer
Explorer
Last weekend - drained all the antifreeze and sanitized the water system.
Repaired the power mirrors (thanks mike), found they were wired into the power window circuit, and that fuse was missing.
Repaired the monitor panel, found the circuit board dislodged from it's plastic holders inside the cover.
Installed a Prodigy trailer brake controller.
Began storing things removed from the previous toy hauler, into the basement compartments, guessing where they should go.
First trip is just over a month away and we can't wait!!

Next weekend, tackle the non running generator.
Jerry and Diane
2001 Pace Arrow 34N F53 V10
2005 Harley Davidson Road Glide(mine)
1998 Honda Shadow 1100 Tourer(hers)
2001 Crest Pontoon(ours)

zmotorsports
Explorer
Explorer
Got the old girl out of storage last week and had the safety/emissions done.

Last night my sone and I de-winterized and sanitized the fresh water system, started the boiler, made sure everything was working properly and adjusted a couple of compartment doors and lubed them.

We are a getting a late start this year due to being so busy at the shop getting everyone elses toys ready for Easter. I need a break, the wife and I are taking off for the weekend and relaxing.

The brother/sister-in-law just bought their first motorhome last night and I went through the walkthrough with them. They are anxious to get out as well. They want to go with us this weekend and make sure everything works before Easter. Mike.
2003 Monaco Dynasty/ 26' Haulmark Edge trailer
2011 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon

petendoll
Explorer
Explorer
Changed oil, filter, greased chasis and checked tire pressure.