cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class A MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch, so I thought I would start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
5,655 REPLIES 5,655

wolfe10
Explorer
Explorer
Removed defunct Datron Dish from the roof, West System Epoxied the holes (will paint tomorrow) and getting ready to install a new King-Dome 2200 (Satellite AND off-air antenna).

I saw the ad for the new model King-Dome in the November FMCA Magazine. If it pulls in off-air stations as advertised, I'll remove the Wingard antenna from the roof as well.
Brett Wolfe
Ex: 2003 Alpine 38'FDDS
Ex: 1997 Safari 35'
Ex: 1993 Foretravel U240

Diesel RV Club:http://www.dieselrvclub.org/

Williebago
Explorer
Explorer
Had Stanley Steamer clean the carpets today as the last thing before putting the RV up for the winter.
[purple]WILLIEBAGO[/purple]

2019 Newmar Baystar 3626, F53, 252"WB with 6.8L gas engine
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited Toad
2 cockapoos, Jordy and Nelson, who love RVing

[purple]Go K-State Wildcats[/purple]

teeznu
Explorer
Explorer
Winterized....Bahh--Humm---Bugg.

Canadian_Rainbi
Explorer
Explorer
Went down to one of the many local Auto Lavados here in Zijuatanejo and arranged for a couple of men to come by the RV park bright and early tomorrow to give her a wash and paste wax.

BobMary8101
Explorer
Explorer
Waxed the outside, gotta be shiny ๐Ÿ™‚

Bob
Bob and Mary
Isabelle, mini-daschund
2015 KZ Vision TT

scottmohr
Explorer
Explorer
came back from trip on sunday, wife clean the inside,I wash the outside, wax front and rear cap, rainx window,park it on it pad, plywood under tire and 303 all the rubber,cover tires and coach.

dougnterry
Explorer
Explorer
Just came back from my first trial run overnight at FT. Desoto park in sunny Tampa Bay, Fl in my newly acquired 93 Monaco Dynasty and found that everything works (forgot to try the ice maker, though). I also did not hit anything, lose the antennae, or drive off with jack or awnings deployed. I did however, get sideswiped by phone texter on the way home. put a nasty scrape on my rear left panel.
Sort of "no good deed goes unpunished"...

s_N_s
Explorer
Explorer
Took all the canned goods out for safe keeping. Going to get down right cold here in a few nights. Hated to do this but are waiting for a decision on Soc Sec Disability before we can head out. Hopefully by Xmas??????:M We're running almost a month behind now on the decision but first things first. ๐Ÿ™‚
Steve & Sally
Hudson (Our Little Pom)
HiTee, Houston & Heidi (Forever In Our Hearts and Never Forgotten)
04 NEWMAR MACA 3778 W22
05 pt Cruiser Vert 5 speed
Demco baseplate with Commander Tow Bar

"Never try to outsmart your common sense"

garym114
Explorer II
Explorer II
Drove to town and dumped the tanks, came back home and drained the fw tank and water heater. Pumped pink stuff and flushed three gallons through. Ready for winter. Will probably freeze Wed night.
Add another item to my list. Replace grey water tank drain valves.
2000 Sea Breeze F53 V10 - CR-V Toad
Some RV batteries live a long and useful life, some are murdered.
Get a Digital Multimeter and Learn How to Use It

tyoungs
Explorer
Explorer
Shampooed the carpets so they are squeaky clean to go in storage - go figure (that's what DW wanted - that's what she gets) - 3 most important words in a marriage are not I love You - they are Yes My Dear.
Will be really bummed when I have to put the baby to bed for the winter on Saturday - at least she will be inside this winter.
Tom & Mary plus Lilli the Havanese
2017 Entegra Aspire 44B,
450 Cummins, Spartan K2
HRRVC #106803
2017 Buick Enclave toad:)
RV.NET Rallies attended - 6

jaychat2003
Explorer
Explorer
I HATE MY RIGHT SIDE MIRROR, SO I'M INSTALLING A SIDE VIEW CAMERA SYSTEM. BUILDING A NEW DOG HOUSE STRUCTURE TO HOUSE ALL MY DRIVER TOYS. (SAT RADIO,
CB, CELL, TACH., VACUUM GAUGE, ETC.)

Tulirose
Explorer
Explorer
Just wrote myself a note to call tomorrow & make appointment for inspection. Does that count? :h

๐Ÿ™‚ THE KEY TO HAPPINESS IS A BAD MEMORY!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

PF_PM
Explorer
Explorer
Lower the speed limits on the hiway/,,,
2005 Newmar 34' Kountry Star, 8.1L W22, Blue Ox 10K, Honda Pilot, Bijon Shitzu (Sassy) dash dog. Nine Provinces, Two Territories, 47 States, Northern Mexico... so far..

efenclau2077
Explorer
Explorer
Oil change and chassis lube , checked out all systems. Everything is ready for a trip to Camp Lejeune NC this weekend to visit our son before he is deployed overseas.
2000 Damon Challenger P32 Chassis 32 ft no slides

melvonnar
Explorer
Explorer
bigred1cav wrote:
melvonnar wrote:
Went down to repair place to see how things were going on the repair;
Setting same place it was a month ago; been there since Sept 14,
Each time I ask when it will be done I get the same answer----next friday.
They demanded the upfront money befor they would order parts, they been paid so now from my stand point they have no incentive to do the repair.
I talked to The manager and he said friday they would take it out whether it was finished or not; they have my money, looks to me like they would just as soon that I take the motorhome. I've called the insurance company and see if they can do anything for me. I will never take a motorhome to this place again.

Go to the Small Claims Court of your county and file for recovery of your deposits plus damages for the loss of use of your equipment.

I guess to make things a little clearer ; they did get the parts about 6 weeks ago; and they did put them on 3 weeks ago; they have the paint; all they need to do is paint the panels that they installed three weeks ago. three weeks to paint two panels?????? they arn't busy; I can't understand whats taking all this time.
I'm 77, I could be dead at this rate befor I get my motorhome back;
If this ever happens again I think I'll just trade for another motorhome.