cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

ramzfam
Explorer
Explorer
Gave her a good wash job. we're getting ready for racing at Martinsville next weekend.
Have RV....Will Travel :C :B
2007 Forest River Sunseeker 2860 LTD
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

IbeDavid
Explorer
Explorer
Today, I added a much needed electrical outlet in the kitchen area where it can be easily reached, and, i polyurethaned my bathroom vanity for when shower water gets on it.

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
sealed the roooooof today
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
79powerwagon wrote:
79powerwagon wrote:
You mean other than the 6" of snow we're currently expecting? "Happy Spring!", my butt!:M

Sorry, make that 14"... my butt indeed!!!

Yep, sure does look pretty on the mountains 50 miles away... Where I can go to it if "I" choose... It doesn't have to come to me.

81 here yesterday :B
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
gkainz wrote:
patted her on the butt as I walked by ... she likes that every once in a while :B

...and the wife too???
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
79powerwagon wrote:
You mean other than the 6" of snow we're currently expecting? "Happy Spring!", my butt!:M

Sorry, make that 14"... my butt indeed!!!
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

ramzfam
Explorer
Explorer
Still cleaning up mud from Bristol. Sure do hope it doesn't rain at Martinsville next weekend. :R
Have RV....Will Travel :C :B
2007 Forest River Sunseeker 2860 LTD
2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara

gkainz
Explorer
Explorer
patted her on the butt as I walked by ... she likes that every once in a while :B
'07 Ram 2500 CTD 4x4 Quad Cab
'10 Keystone Laredo 245 5er

IbeDavid
Explorer
Explorer
Today, I am going to put Polyurethane on the bathroom sinks wood to protect it when i take a shower and get water on it.

D_B_Panic
Explorer
Explorer
we are pulling out all the original lighting and replacing with all new sets this weekend.

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer

I made HUGE progress on my rig, at least compared to the rest of this prison called winter- I called a guy about an Edelbrock Performer intake and a set of fresh J915 heads! Well, I called him, he hasn't gotten back to me yet...

I figure that since I can't get my engine properly timed, the timing chain set must be shot (real good odds of that). And if I'm opening up the engine to replace the junk gear set with a new, double roller unit, I may just as well install a new cam, lifters, push rods, 4v Performer intake,a nice Eddy or Holley 600cfm 4v, and while I'm in that far, might as well swap on a new set of performance heads (so I don't have yet more down time waiting for the shop to rebuild the original ones).

Yup, I'm a Mopar guy through and through! :B Nothing can just be fixed, it must become an epic!

And before you throw out there that "I'm in that far, why not just freshen the whole engine up?", if I go through the trouble of lifting this big tank to pull the engine (comes out through the bottom), there is NO WAY that 360 will be re-installed! We're talking something like a 472 stroker instead!

Hey, a man can dream, can't he? :W
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
Worked on the persnickety Generac TXP45. Finally got it producing more than 45 volts (for now this month anyway)... Adjusted the voltage and frequency to spec. Did monthly maintenance on it afterwards.
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Took it to the doctors, to have the converter checked out,(boiling the batteries,& power fluctuations)when hooked to shore power.
They called this afternoon to say that it was done,the converter was burned out. He said that they have been having a lot of problems with the WFCO's lately, they put a different brand on (I don't remember which one he said)I'll find out tomorrow, when I pick it up.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

HDC_Gone_Riding
Explorer
Explorer
Put new Trojan, group 31 , sealed batteries in tonight, more power ugh ugh ugh!!

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
Today is a part of Spring Break, all our children are working

... so that means we have SEVEN grandkids here.

We have an appointment at the DMV today,
can't leave the kids at home, so the RV will be the carryall
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"