cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
I installed my Zenith DTV converter. It works great!!! The signal level meter is awesome to adjust the batwing for the best signal, it emits a tone so you don't even need to see the TV.
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Starting to feel like NASA waiting for a weather launch window-and getting p-o'ed with the weather channel-every time I turn it on its some stupid storm story--I want real weather NOW! not weather history archives.

The_snow_man
Explorer
Explorer
I looked at it...
The beatiful MONSTER that takes my wife and I anywhere we want to go...2005 Jayco granite ridge...Overhead entertainment center, slide out, and a snowmobile trailer that pulls 2 four wheelers in the summer and 2 snowmobiles in the winter..Life is great!

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Installed 400w inverter, spice rack and paper towel holder.

Happy Camping, Robert.
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

classCcuisine
Explorer
Explorer
put on new awning fabric, and replaced the carb and fuel line on the onan 4k genset.
5 more days and we will be back on the road for the next 7+ months. now all i need to do is put the baseplate back on the jeep and cut the bumper to fit.. sigh..
1992 Four Winds Class C 27'
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
A couple of kayaks, bikes, and whatever else we can pile on

LinCarol
Explorer
Explorer
Well we finally got home today and unloaded everything. Now we will clean the whole inside and outside. We traveled from Albany, New York to Sun City, AZ.

Now have to get ready for our trip this summer.
2011 Dutchmen Colorado

Take time to laugh...it's the music of your soul...

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Got the welding done and the propane tank is now very secure and I trust it. I put Teflon on all connections and reconnected everything. "soap" checked everything and ran all appliances. Everything is so far checking out good. This Saturday will be the 1st trip and the family is ready to go.

Happy and Safe Camping, Robert.
The Setup:

Kendas
Explorer
Explorer
New wiper blades, filled tires, filled propane and cleaned out the house window channels... Surprising how much crud collects in them over time.
1978 21ft Tioga Dodge 440 Motor,
4.5kw Generac and 80 watts Solar
1984 Goldwing Interstate (Daily driver)
Misc Things I've done to my RV pictures

USAF Retired
To Err is human... To Forgive is not SAC Policy.

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
I have been having a problem with my aux. petrol filler pipe. It seems like the Arco AM/PM's have changed the size of the nozzle on the pumps, and it would fit in fine in the main tank, but the aux tank did not have enough room between the spare tire to allow the nozzle to go in. Would have to go to two different stations, one to fill main tank and another to fill aux.

So I got the bright idea of moving the direction of the filler for the aux tank. It works great now!

jb
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well I just dropped off the beast to my welder to fab-up some mount brackets and weld and bolt up the propane tank. I had a hard time doing this but I would be wondering every mile if I welded it. Pease of mind is Priceless.

Happy and Save Camping, Robert.
The Setup:

captainkemp
Explorer
Explorer
Finally got the pictures of the Lcd Tv, I mounted in camper
I mounted a board between the upper cabinet and the over cab bed.

Then mounted a swivel wall mount on board.

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Took all the heavy items out of overheads and stored in floor compartments.

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
Waiting on the engine parts, the Mrs. and I removed the 35 year old crusty cutains, and she's going to make new ones!

Hey, it's progress! :B
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

Nick_Wildwood
Explorer
Explorer
Currently installing a new poop tank, which is unfortunately under the shower floor, plus sewer pipes and valves for both tanks, also I built a new sub floor to fix the design flaw of the old floor which basically caused you to stand on the old tank, thus cracking it, causing a smelly leak. We'll be fixing the broken sink next.

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Took the A/C cover off and cleaned ,took oil caps off and oiled fan motor bearing block felts,replaced all foil tape with new-reassembled and put a drop of blue locktite on the covers acorn nuts,running it right now as I type nice and quiet and cool ๐Ÿ™‚