cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

applegater
Explorer
Explorer
Just had metal valve stems installed in our new Serenity II, wife and I replaced our Sprinter "B" after 7 years, felt we needed a little more room. Now we are "C" folks!

sonicsix
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled out the pad that was masquerading as a mattress in the cab over bed, put in 6 1/2 inches of memory foam. Very comfy now!

dying2fish
Explorer
Explorer
Gettin ready for another season on the sand. Replacing both front brake calipers and changing the oils.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Pulled the cover off and checked the tires, oil, ect. Hooked up the batterys and took it for a ride. Got a few more things to do before our first trip. Snow showers tonight.. :-{
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

polish_al
Explorer
Explorer
im gonna uncover today. get it ready to take to the mechanic for maintenance.i will change the oil in the generator. by the end of the month, i will take my first trip to the beach...fishin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Twice this week had to go out and put the tire covers back on, due to the high sustained winds, almost 60mph. Knew that I should beplace them, so thats what I did today, order a new set, should be here sometime next week.
Bill
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

Replant
Explorer
Explorer
Installed a battery cut-off switch on the coach battery negative terminal. Since installing the FanTastic Fan w/remote and the new antenna amplifier also w/remote my battery was draining very fast when not hooked up to shore power. When neither of the two items are being used their receivers will still draw current waiting for a signal from the remotes.

ceh9876
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned it up while the wife shopped, cooked lunch, have dinner ready to start......
2012 Chateau 23U

Replant
Explorer
Explorer
Holiday27 wrote:
Added LED lighting through out and the entry light. 15 total. $60.00 total! I love it, and more importantly the wife loves it! It looks great and they stay totally cool.

I assume you just changed the bulbs but that is still a reasonable price. I replaced my 12 amber and red clearance lamps with LED versions and it cost about $100. They are very bright and I don't have to worry about loose bulbs, etc.

thebeach300
Explorer
Explorer
just waiting to get camping won't be long now, will be glad to take the cover off and get going.

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
I moved 4 inches wet snow off the cover so the cover will dry faster. Then took the snow shovel to the area around it. Hope to pull the cover in the next week or so. Our weather is warming and I want to get a few things done to it with the cover off before we make a trip. Sad to say a new found friend and his wife from Open Roads Forum are going camping at the coast next week. We just can not make it. :-{
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

TMBLSN
Explorer
Explorer
Took it in for Emissions. Passed easily.
Lee

mikeleblanc413
Explorer
Explorer
Had Bilstein shocks installed all around...changed the fuel filter...late last week changed all four springs on Steer Safe...
Mike LeBlanc
The Piney Woods Of East Texas
Lufkin, Texas

psmoore
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned up some of the mess of mice.. UGH!!!!! set up an appointment to have my LP valve changed and fill my LP so I can have some heat!
Paul and Susan - 4 kids
2001 Winnebago Brave 35C

Starfire5
Explorer
Explorer
Made arrangements to start paying $74 a month to store it after we got a phone call first thing this morning that we have to get it out of the warehouse storage by Wednesday. :M Just what we needed to deal with on a Monday morning. Grrrr..... so now it will be outside, not ideal, but at least it's close by.
Catmom to our 3 camping cats: Helen the orange kitty, tiger Suzy (both rescues, too) and our new gorgeous girl, Samantha.
Doggie Grandma to one gorgeous golden puppy named Jameson