cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Camper_Ken
Explorer
Explorer
Installed digital TV converters for the bedroom and kitchen TVs. Wow, what a difference in reception! Previously I had to rotate the antenna for each of the local stations to get a decent picture, and on some channels it was still a little fuzzy.

With the digital converter box all the channels are crystal clear and without rotating the antenna for each channel. In fact all I did was crank up the antenna. I didn't even need to rotate it.

Plus I'm getting more channels with digital sub-channels. I bought the Zenith DTT-900 converters using the $40.00 gov't discount on each.

2007 Winnebago Access 31c
2006 Ford E450 chassis
2016 Itasca Navion 24J

TrashHauler
Explorer
Explorer
Ran it and the generator for about 20 min to keep in in shape. Put tire covers on tire to protect from sun
2007 36' Four Winds Fun Mover
6.6 Duramax Diesel
2 Polaris 500
"You Don't Quit Riding Because You're OLD, You Get OLD Because You QUIT Riding"

pdoucet
Explorer
Explorer
Took it camping.... Spring is here we're at the beach.
Pierre

Rokk
Explorer
Explorer
That big word = SANITIZATION of all the water system. and tanks. Oil and Filter change on the motor. and Tranny fluid and filter change. that about does it for the up coming trip in a couple weeks.

also took for a spin to blow the dust off.

rvndogs
Explorer
Explorer
rvndogs wrote:
Inverter, 4-6V T105+, the batery water ma jiggy, de winterize, and generator exhaust...

Inverter was done to all outlets except microwave (which we did not want as it draws way too much and we don't need it).

Now the microwave doesn't even go on with the shore power.

guess I will have to contact the shop that did it... I hate having to go back and deal with this stuff.

rvndogs

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
I installed my hardwired 30A Surge Guard,and I installed a new clock,thanks to an idea from crazyoldcoot.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
4 new tires on the rear -now a match for the 2 new fronts and spare,flushed all tanks and new trim inserts for moulding ,new belt and idler (tensioner) pulley,drove and topped up tank.

rvndogs
Explorer
Explorer
Not what I did, but what I'm having done (walking around with big smile on my face waiting to pick her up Saturday to take her out)

Inverter, 4-6V T105+, the batery water ma jiggy, de winterize, and generator exhaust...

WOWOWOW I can't wait to take her out...

rvndogs

IbeDavid
Explorer
Explorer
...check....

Deb_and_Ed_M
Explorer II
Explorer II
Finally washed the beast!!! We had camped in a few oceanfront RV Parks last Feb, and the poor MH was still crusted with salt spray!!

This is the first week that our temps aren't going below freezing at night, so it was BATH TIME!!

Also - installed a new doorknob on the bathroom door after it broke and locked Hubby in the bathroom....LOL!!! The new doorknob doesn't even have a lock - my family's trained to knock on a closed door first....

Deb
Ed, Deb, and 2 dogs
Looking for a small Class C!

Stever38
Explorer
Explorer
Removed the screening for the ceiling vents that was full of insects and debris , cleaned them, also tighten cabinets locks in kitchen,

BFMC4FUN
Explorer
Explorer
Waxed it yesterday--10" of snow today. Look out Midwest it is on the way.

79powerwagon
Explorer
Explorer
Nothing today, but last Thursday I had to move my rig away from the garage door to get my now sold motorcycle out for the buyer. It was 35ยฐ, windy, pouring rain, and the beast started right up and moved under her own power! That's more than I could say for the Yamaha (Japanese bikes don't like temps below 50ยฐ). :B
She ain't purdy, but at least she's slow!

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Nothing today, but I did buy some STUFF, to put in it, I bought a spare Anode rod for the water heater, 2, 5 gal. collapsable water jugs,a fitting so I can hook a 20# tank into my Extend-A-Flow,and the works for a clock, that will be installed on a cabinet door,Thanks to an idea from crazyoldcoot.
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Received the insurance check today to cover the damages and lost articles after our coach was broken into while in storage. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon