cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Jaybird
Explorer
Explorer
filled fresh water tank
$60 in Petrol ( ONLY 20 gallons)
gave son and daughter in law:
Boondocking Lesson 101, and waved goodby as they drove the coach to "Mendota" for the weekend to go duck hunting
32' Fleetwood Southwind,
Chevrolet HHR with Stowmaster
"Wrong side of the fence for the rest of the State of California"

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Extended the awning, put out the slides, plugged in the coach...while we're here in San Diego!
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

kycliff
Explorer
Explorer
Today I change the motor oil and filter, ran the genarator and change the oil in it, added braided valve extenders to the rear tires, checked the air in all of the tires and air lifts.added the
scanGauge II and programed the xgauge section, added a swich to power the dash radio with ether the truck or house battery, and a couple of other small projects. nice day!!

rvten
Explorer
Explorer
Finnished packing so we can hit the road Sunday Morning for FL. :W
Tom & Bonnie
Crossville, TN.
Aspect 29H 2008 Type C
Ford Flex SEL 2010
There is NO B+

mvcpt267
Explorer
Explorer
traded it for new rig...this morning!
Smitty
2008 Itasca Navion H
2008 Jeep Wrangler X
Churchville, MD

Trish_Davis
Explorer
Explorer
Very nice carpentry...

Got the rest of the pine resin cleaned off the roof, the rest of Eternabond on (blow dryer + extension cord to heat up the fiberglass) and managed to get down -as opposed to fall down- the ladder.

There's a product called "Korkay" just for getting rid of resin and streaks and general ick.
Got mine at Murph's RV in Ohio and definatley recommend it! My Travco's roof looks great.

Alas, it's almost time to tarp it.

Derf1303
Explorer
Explorer
NICE Carpentry NAVYCHAPS@
Fred Hopkins
Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Just the Wife and I

NavyChaps
Explorer
Explorer
Finished my entertainment center (took 3 weeks!):B

Whew! Took almost as long to post the pics!
2003 Winnebago Adventurer 33V, Ford 6.8l V-10, Stow Master 5000 Tow Bar, Blue Ox Patriot Brake System; Protect-a-Tow Toad:2012 Ford F-150 XLT 4x4/1992 Chev S-10.;)

SKIRMISH
Explorer
Explorer
Took off my steering stabilizer to replace it.

Jim___Dee
Explorer
Explorer
Took it out to my son's where I'm storing it fot the winter. He's going to remove the batteries,and put the cover over the MC,as I can't climb up there to do it.
Hope to go to FL. in Feb. for 2-3 weeks.
Jim Harshfield

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
Changed the spin-on filter for the Allison 1000 transmission. Also changed the engine oil and filter and filled it with 10 quarts of Mobil 1 synthetic.
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon

Derf1303
Explorer
Explorer
I washed the Roof in an attempt to lessen the black streaks, Put in new Floor mats in the Ford Cab, and repaired a sagging bed over the cab where it lays over the opening to the cab. I used a 1" angle iron 4 feet long and unzipped the bed cover, repaired the wood angle, and attached the angle iron on the corner with 1 1/2 inch screws into the wood. The bed is not only straight, it can easily support my 300 lbs. Ha! It my "hobby" to take care of the RV.

Derf
Fred Hopkins
Jayco Greyhawk 26 SS
Just the Wife and I

wxtoad
Explorer
Explorer
Brought the rig up to the house today to start loading it for our 6-month winter sojourn down south. Looks like we're just gonna make it without winterizing.

Most recent improvement was installing and hard-wiring a cellphone amplifier, and the same for a new NOAA weather radio. Some pix on my site below.

Ted H.
2005 Lazy Daze 26.5 Rear Bath
NE13

ronfisherman
Drove from Indianapolis, to home today. Someone turned off the heat. Left TX in 80 degree weather Sunday. Today it was 37 with a rain snow mix. Rain washed off most of the TX bugs though.
2004 Gulf Stream Endura 6340 D/A SOLD
2012 Chevy Captiva Toad SOLD

Kentuk
Explorer
Explorer
Ran engine and gen. for about 20 min. opened all fauces and drained hot water tank, looks like I need to pull the plug and flush it. Will do that tomorrow. Suppost to get in the 20's tonight or tomorrow night? Maybe,Perhaps,possible???