cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

rgrcpa
Explorer
Explorer
Put coach battery in it. Ran it. Ran generator. Pulled battery out. Stored it in my outside utility room with the trickle charger on it.
Rick Roberts
RV Part-timer
2002 Jayco Granite Ridge 32'

Eastwacamper
Explorer
Explorer
Got the oil changed. All is well. Now where to go.

TyroneandGladys
Explorer
Explorer
tenbear wrote:
Thanks anyway, its already -1 here.

And getting all the way down to 46 here tonight :E
Tyrone & Gladys
27' 1986 Coachmen

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Thanks anyway, its already -1 here.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

bote3
Explorer
Explorer
sorry i dont i found it last week and took advantage of warm weather finished just as it got cold going down to 11 tonight

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
bote3 wrote:
rebuilt cabover due to rot from leak will seal all windows when tempature rises real cold in boston ma today

bote3, do you have any in process photos of this? Although I don't know of any leaks (yet), I have been thinking of doing the same thing.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

bote3
Explorer
Explorer
rebuilt cabover due to rot from leak will seal all windows when tempature rises real cold in boston ma today

sjn7708
Explorer
Explorer
traded it for a new one
it all started with the mattress. I was looking to upgrade to a better mattress, so I started looking at the upgraded mattresses in the new units. Of course, I started noticing other things that would be nice to have, that I didnt have in my current motorhome. It finally got to be too much to resist, and my mattress upgrade cost $60,000, but it is a nice new serta...

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Got the engine cover pulled. Love the room to work on these. Just lay down and try not to fall asleep while working on it. I found a minor antifreeze leak I fixed and the plastic clip holding the cruise control cable had failed. Enough of it was there so was able to fix it using the old one and adding a bit of wire to hold it. The rubber around the cover was loose so got some rubber trim glue and got it taken care of. Still need to install the cover and seats. But thats just a couple min work. Just need some warmer weather.. List is getting shorter..
Snowdance

We spent most of our money traveling... Just wasted the rest..

Chevy 7.4 Vortex
2000 Jamboree 23b Rear Kitchen

http://www.flickr.com/photos/snowdance38

woodworker414
Explorer
Explorer
Fille the C today with gas,OUCH, heck its only money. Then parked it till???????????????????????????????????????????????????? DARN:(
Brenda and Bill
2020 Lance 1172, our traveling rig
2013 Heartland Landmark Mesa, 40', fifth wheel, we keep at our snowbird home in central FL, Bushnell, FL.
2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ 3500HD, CC, 4x4, LB, duals, DuraMax

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I finished packing the front wheel bearings and replacing the brake pads and grease seals. Every thing went well. Brake rotors show little wear and bearings were good. Next job on the list is to pull the engine cover and see how things look under there. Its an easy job and only takes a few min. I always feel better when I look at every thing and I am sure none of the hoses ect are starting to crack or leak at the hose clamps. But again I will need to wait for some better weather. Come on spring.
Snowdance

Chevy 7.4 Vortex

oldtrucker63
Explorer
Explorer
I ran our Generator today, Even though it is not yet installed into the RV It will be within the next month.

Running the Generator.
Without Trucks,....America Stop's

David_R
Explorer
Explorer
snowdance wrote:
Replant wrote:
The repairman reached into the storage compartment and plugged the cord in.:S
Just a thought.

Been there, done that.. :S

I sure hope it's something this easy!
2007 BT Cruiser 5231
2002 Heritage Softail Classic

bukhrn
Explorer III
Explorer III
Changed the Generator oil, then ran it for an hour,:)& daydreamed about camping. ๐Ÿ˜ž
2007 Forester 2941DS
2014 Ford Focus
Zamboni, Long Haired Mini Dachshund

snowdance
Explorer
Explorer
Replant wrote:
The repairman reached into the storage compartment and plugged the cord in.:S
Just a thought.

Been there, done that.. :S
Snowdance

Chevy 7.4 Vortex