cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

Berticus
Explorer
Explorer
Well the weekend was not too productive but I did get the rig washed (1st time in a long time I think) inspected roof and I will need to seal it up in a lot of areas.

Also, I finaly went and ordered 3 of the "JC-36-AB, 36-LED card" from www.jclampstand.com. Installed one (in about 10 sec) and looks great. I have to decide what will be the best lights for the other 2, thinking one of the kitchen and one in the overhang. Might just have to order a few more.

This is the Thread on the Led bulb replacement

Happy and Safe Camping, Robert
The Setup:
96' Serro Scotty 25'Dodge,4x4,Diesel,Class-C, 86 20' Chris Craft LTD.

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Figured out- what I thought was cat food that I stepped in and tracked around came from the other end of my cat,thats what happens when she slings her litter and I walk around in the night without turning a light on-oh well- thats why I bought carpet runners!

catlover_in_ohi
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it. Just got back from our first trip in this rig. Before the trip, I installed a PVC holder for the stinky slinky.
08 Itasca Navion 24H "GoCatGo"

Rob, DW, and three furkids: Coco, Clarice and Zoey

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
chadly wrote:
do you guys mind posting pictures of your work? it inspires some after seeing you work to get out an work on their own...

Here is pics of Front Hitch Install
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C
Had 2007 Zeppelin 190 Hybrid,
1999 30' Dutchman Classic FW

fisher60
Explorer
Explorer
Just finished re-installing the rear window after repairing lots of rotten wood. The mfg had used self adhesive weather stripping, (& it was too narrow, and the cut-out in the rear wall too large.) The plastic height and width adjusters were not correctly utilized and therefore the top of the window just barely contacted the fiberglass. Hardly and seal there at all. After replacing all the rotten wood I could get at with out taking the entire rear wall off, I placed 1/8" x 3/4" Butyl Tape around the window and set it back in place. This was quite an experience as it gave me the opportunity to see how shabby these things are put together. Now I need to do all the rest of the windows as I found 3 more that had gotten soft around the inside frame. It never ends.
'01 Dutchman Express 28A, Borg Chrome Dually Valve Stems, Pacific Dualies Wheel Simulators, '06 Tuscon, 2014 FLHTCUTG
Good Sam Life Member

jagco
Explorer
Explorer
Got a new bathroom light and the tie-back latch for the door. Now I have to install them ๐Ÿ™‚
1977 Diamond Class C
(Ford E350, 460)

chadly
Explorer
Explorer
do you guys mind posting pictures of your work? it inspires some after seeing you work to get out an work on their own...
Me and the kids
Daughter 13
Son 10

classCcuisine
Explorer
Explorer
We just replaced the nasty carpet with shag and did pergo in the kitchen area. Wife just finished new seat covers and bench covers in a nice autumny color, makes the home look like new.
1992 Four Winds Class C 27'
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
A couple of kayaks, bikes, and whatever else we can pile on

mbjorge
Explorer
Explorer
Re-caulking the corner trims.

Relax, drive safely, and enjoy God's creations.
4 Kids and Us
2006 Sightseer 33T, W18
2002 Minnie 22E, 8.1L Vortec

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Went to Campers World got a new porch light and installed it this evening-the old one had the wrong bulb and had warped it,new screen washers for water intake and a new Woodall directory.

dawsty
Explorer
Explorer
Took out carpet an installed new vinyl flooring. What a breeze to clean
96 DUTCHMEN 29N
KEN
DAWN
6KIDS
1 GOLDENDOODLE
Not a New Member, Just not much to say

MikeMike
Explorer
Explorer
Added 1/4 cup of bleach to freshwater tank filled 10gal of water then pumped through system added another 10gal and started draining,after about 10 hours flushed all lines,took drain plug out of hotwater tank and flushed real good-got a small amount of scale out at first,probably off the anode.

captainkemp
Explorer
Explorer
Hi Everyone, I installed a new 19" LCD TV on a wall mount. I'll try to get some pictures on later. Have a few more things to do to finish up. It worked good on the Wineguard Antenna, got several channels that I have never received before. Very pleased with the installation.

2hams2alaska
Explorer
Explorer
Spent the day partitioning the cabinet over the dinette into individual compartments. The original configuration had three doors that all opened into a common long horizontal unit. Lots of room but everything ends up in the front third by the time we get to our destination. Put in permanent vertical dividers to make three bins and then horizontal dividers in two of the three. Much more usable room and hopefully everything stays in its own place! May do the cabinet on the other side next week if there is time.

Also ordered 6 new Michelin XPS Ribs (225x75R16E) to be installed next week. OUCH! But with 10,000 miles on the horizon this summer, we wanted the very best.

Next week it will go to the local Ford garage for the recall to fix the recall fix of last summer to the break light switch.

Five weeks and we are off to Alaka.

Mike
Mike NA9Q, Retired Electrical Engineer
My Shih Tzu traveling companions Jack and Diane
Memories Of My Beloved DW & Traveling Companion for 51 yrs Arlyce NB9Q
and of Pookie Sue, Our Shih Tzu, Companion 10/26/1992- 04/27/2010
2000 Coachmen 285QB

trnfla
Explorer
Explorer
Yesterday I installed my front hitch. Front Hitch Installation Photos
Now 2004 Winnie Minnie 31C