cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What did you do to your Class C MH today???

Rich_Panganiban
Explorer
Explorer
This is always a fun thread to watch in other forums, so I thought I'd start one here.
2007 Jayco Greyhawk - Kodiak 32SS
'00 Subaru Outback Wagon
4,455 REPLIES 4,455

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Drove it to Val Marie, SK.

I may be visiting a small solar dealer on Monday.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

bob_and_donna
Explorer
Explorer
went out last weekend and found rain had come in the cab over side window. Looks like the seals have shrunk. has anyone rebuilt their window seals and where did you get the weather striping. 2012 MVP
2012 MVP Thaho 19 RBS

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Today will be the first dump of the year with water to flush the black water tank.
Regards, Don
My ride is a 28 foot Class C, 256 watts solar, 556 amp-hours of Telcom jars, 3000 watt Magnum hybrid inverter, Sola Basic Autoformer, Microair Easy Start.

EMD360
Explorer
Explorer
Cleaned (yesterday) and set up for extra house guests. Nice to have a couple extra sleeping spots. Luckily they are young adults and can climb up into the bunk though.
2018 Minnie Winnie 25b New to us 3/2021
Former Rental Owners Club #137
2003 Itasca Spirit 22e 2009-2021

5Mainecampers
Explorer
Explorer
Just brought my '98 Coachmen 3050 home from the shop--- had the overhead bunk rebuilt... Ordered Maguires RV wax kit, this weekend will begin washing/waxing then get ready for a 14 day trip leaving June 17th.

tboss
Explorer
Explorer
I grew tired of bending over to access the storage comp on my 1993 coachman santara so I built a drawer with ball bearing slides on each side and now it very easy to get things out of the drawer by just pulling it all the way out I love it.

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Put away the winter time electric heaters!
Regards, Don

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Took everything out of my "tools and parts" storage.
Regards, Don

bob_and_donna
Explorer
Explorer
went to our favorite spot and when we went to make the bed we found water in the cab over. mold and mildew under the mattress. with all the rain we have had 8.13" in May. the rain was coming in thru the vents in the window. spent most of Saturday killing and cleaning the stuff. More rain Saturday night. still was a great time though.
2012 MVP Thaho 19 RBS

pconroy328
Explorer
Explorer

pianotuna
Nomad II
Nomad II
Washed last years bugs off.

Spray on windex, wait ten minutes, reapply, rinse with warm water. I used a worn scotch bright pad for the 'sponge'.
Regards, Don

tenbear
Explorer
Explorer
Washed it for the first time this season. Well, yesterday anyway.
Class C, 2004/5 Four Winds Dutchman Express 28A, Chevy chassis
2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan
Camped in 45 states, 7 Provinces and 1 Territory

JesseJ1826
Explorer
Explorer
One of the local RV dealers had a sale on Dometic toilets so I grabbed one and today it got installed. Easy peasy. The old Thetford worked OK but it was a "low rider" and the new one is at senior height. No more having to get help to get off the throne.
J J

2001 Four Winds Chateau 31N E450 V10
2006 Saturn Vue V6 AWD, drivetrain by Honda, body by Tupperware
Aventa II, Brake Buddy

mahaney
Explorer
Explorer
Just got back from 3 day test run with family at local rv park. Found water leak at connection for running on shore water, little teflon tape fixed it up. otherwise, for a 30 year old rig, she worked pretty good.

OFDPOS
Explorer
Explorer
After seeing a few post up replacing the outside light with one of those Smart Light 1000. I decided to order one off Amazon Friday night , came home Sunday (yesterday) and there the box was sitting by the front door.
So this afternoon decided to remove the old light and clean off the old sealant, buffed out the area then put on a couple coats of wax on.
And of coarse reading the directions it says fits most holes from original light.
NOPE , so I filled 3 of the holes and drilled 3 new ones.
Installed he light , tested it out and works good.
Waiting for it to get dark outside so I can see how the motion sensor works and if I need to adjust it any ?

Nice the sensors caught me pretty quick from both sides , neighbors sprinklers were on so I'll have to check coming straight on at it another night!