cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

What size wiper blades

ATOMICPUNK
Explorer
Explorer
Hi, I have a 2012 Allegro RED QBA, I need to replace the windshield wiper blades. I was told using 28inch blades would be fine but does anyone know what size the J hook is?

thanks,

Carl
Big Pig Racing
2012 Allegro Red 38QBA
7 REPLIES 7

J-Rooster
Explorer
Explorer
My wipers went bad last year on my way back home from Arizona! I stopped by the Chevy Dealer in Corning, California and they put a set on that was similar to the ones that I had on my Winnebago. Wipers and labor, the final price was just under $25.00

PastorCharlie
Explorer
Explorer
ATOMICPUNK wrote:
teddychamp wrote:
Measure the ones you have now.

I know they are 32inch, just asking if the J hook have different sizes

Mine are 32 inch J Hooks and they were about $98.00 per set. Not sure what you mean by size of the J Hook.....OR are you asking if the J Hook wipers come in different size blades?

dakdave
Explorer
Explorer
take one off and take it along to check j hook size

Clay_L
Explorer
Explorer
I just (ten minutes ago) used the following site TRICO to look up the replacement blade for my Winnebago. They have an online catalog with motor homes, models and year listed.

Mine are carried locally by O'Reily Auto Supply. They are out of stock but will have them sent from their Salt Lake warehouse and I can pick them up tomorrow morning.
There are four part numbers available for your coach. Some are more expensive. The base unit shown in 25-280. They have an instructional video for each number.
Clay (WA5NMR), Lee (Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats) Salli (dog).

Fixed domicile after 1 year of snowbirding and eleven years Full Timing in a 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N, Workhorse chassis, Honda Accord toad

ATOMICPUNK
Explorer
Explorer
teddychamp wrote:

I know they are 32inch, just asking if the J hook have different sizes
Big Pig Racing
2012 Allegro Red 38QBA

teddychamp
Explorer
Explorer
Fleetwood Bounder 39R 330hp Cummins Turbo Diesel
Freightliner Chasis
Ford Escape Limited - on ACME Towdolly

SooperDaddy
Explorer
Explorer
Call Tiffin customer/owner service...best in the industry so you should give them a call with any questions you have! tel:256-356-8661
My posts shouldn't be taken for factual data, and are purely fictional, for entertainment purposes, should not be constituted as related to scientific, technical, engineering, legal, religious, spiritual, or practical advice. After all it's FREE! Amen. :W