cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

When your in a park that won't let you wash

bob_b
Explorer
Explorer
What tricks do you use to keep it clean. I see some guys using a long handle mop device with a changeable pad and some chemical. I know not to do this when it's really dirty but how about just to keep it looking good? Any ideas out there? Bob
bob b
49 REPLIES 49

conmoto
Explorer
Explorer
We use "Wash Wax All" even when water is available. It is pricey but we have been pleased with the results.

creeper
Explorer
Explorer
I wouldn't use any brush type pole other then a Montana Boar hair wash brush. If Boar hair is good enough for my shave brush, then it's good enough to touch my paint.

Sneaky wash, we had a hose hooked up to our pump. Fill buckets with soap and brush rinse water, have one of those jet nozzles on the hose. Uses very little water. Can wash anywhere as long as i have water in my tanks.

I've also washed often in the rain. No one ever notices, although I did get laughed at once and told, " you know it's raining".. haha

rv2go
Explorer
Explorer
I have never been told to stop when using a bucket. I use two buckets and my long handle brush. One with soapy water, the other to rinse. Soap her down, then rinse her off. I refill the buckets as needed. Then towel dry. Works OK for me.
Winnebago Journey
TN Lic. RV 2 GO
Jeep Cherokee 4x4
I'm here #4335
Blog

Vannnce
Explorer
Explorer
Im in a no wash park now,I break the rules a little bit though and wash it while its raining. that way it goes unnoticed. Not the best or most honest thing, but i like my rv clean and dont want to have to move it just to clean it.
'02 f350 ECLB with some goodies. B&W/ Companion
2002 fleetwood prowler 32R-D
Full time RV'er, currently in Houston, TX

Jayco-noslide
Explorer
Explorer
I carry 4 or 5 microfiber cloths from Sam's Club(some are too small). I call them my "magic rags". I don't try to clean the MH much on the road but can keep our toad vehicle very clean as long as it isn't really dirty with mud crusted on. All I need is a bucket of water and a drop or 2 of Dawn. I get 1 rag soaked but partialy squeeezed out. Then go over a small area with it and follow with a dry clean cloth; windows included. These cloths absorb so well you can do the whole car with 1 or 2 changes of the rags. I even do it this way at home most of the time where I have water and a hose. I have done a touch-up on the MH this way also.
Jayco-noslide