cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where does that cord go?

tpwelker
Explorer
Explorer
I have recently purchased a 2002 Damon Intruder. I got no manual with the rig and I think I knew more about the rig than the previous owner after some research. As I was hooking up some video equipment behind the tv I noticed that the RCA out jacks had wires attached that went up thru the cabinet with the other cable wires. The only thing I can think of is that maybe the tv plays thru the house stereo speakers that the dash stereo uses. Have tried everything and still no idea??? Does anyone out there have a similliar rig or set up?

Thanks,
Todd
3 REPLIES 3

jerseyjim
Explorer
Explorer
My TV plays thru the coach radio...but I have a hidden wire from the "audio out" on the TV to the I-pod "in" plug on the face of radio. NO extra amp...nothing. Works fine. When I need or want the "big sound", I plug into "audio out" on the TV and set the radio to "aux". (the i-pod plug/wire stays connected)

DSDP_Don
Explorer
Explorer
Todd....A lot of times, as people upgraded components, like changing to HDMI, they would leave cables in place for possible future use. You might have to chase them down.
Don & Mary
2019 Newmar Dutch Star 4018 - All Electric
2019 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

blangen
Explorer
Explorer
In 2004 Escaper (what I have), the TV does play through the house speakers but there's an amp cabinet midway back in the coach that controls the volume and additional feeds.