cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Where is the ice maker water shut off valve?

Tax_Man
Explorer
Explorer
Just bought a 2022 HR Vacationer 35K. Didn't think of it during walk through. Where is the valve to shut off/turn on the water to the ice maker for my Samsung fridge? Any ideas? Pic would be helpful.
Traveling around with the wife and fur kid.
Keep on Truckin (It's a 70s thing)
2022 HR Vacationer 35K (Ford Chassis)
2007 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 (Toad)
5 REPLIES 5

wa8yxm
Explorer III
Explorer III
You ask a very good question and there are many answers all but one is likely valid for someone (Raise the bail)

On my RV the valve was in the OUTSIDE fridge access compartment..
As someone else said under the sink.

Open the back access panel it's a louvered panel On Dometic there are slooted retangulary Thingy heads turn 90 degrees and pull out (not sure of No_Colds but think a like method).

Find the water solenoid (obvious device) and follow the line as far as you can. Then look for other access both outside and inside. Odds are it won't be far away.
Home was where I park it. but alas the.
2005 Damon Intruder 377 Alas declared a total loss
after a semi "nicked" it. Still have the radios
Kenwood TS-2000, ICOM ID-5100, ID-51A+2, ID-880 REF030C most times

Blaster_Man
Explorer
Explorer
My shut off is in the water line between the water source and the refer....and is behind a panel under the kitchen sink.
2014 American Eagle

rk911
Explorer
Explorer
you can just raise the bail to stop ice cubes from being made but that does not shut off the water,
Rich
Ham Radio, Sport Pilot, Retired 9-1-1 Call Center Administrator
'10 Jeep Liberty KK

& MaggieThe Wonder Beagle

grldst
Explorer
Explorer
I have an older HR Endeavor, my ice maker shut off is in the compartment by the hot water heater.

craig7h
Nomad II
Nomad II
I will say that I have no where near your rig. With that said the shut off to my ice maker is under the kitchen sink. Its a small inline value that you turn to shut water off. I would start your search there.
Itasca Meridian SE 36g
Road Master Tow Dolly