cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Windows in conversion

ntar827
Explorer
Explorer
How many of you DO NOT have side windows in your van conversion?

What do you do for ventilation?

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

J_herb
Explorer
Explorer
I have a 2017 GMC Savana cargo van that I converted to a camper and I have windows in the side door and rear doors that don't open.
I installed 2 Maxxfans so I could get lots air, installed one over the rear bed and one behind the front seats.

You can lookup My Chevrolet Express Van in the B van area that belongs to Mike (Black 95 ) he has done 2 vans, I also have postings about my van build. Hope this helps.
J herb

shastagary
Explorer
Explorer
i have windows in my rear doors and side door that do not open so i installed 2 opening sun roofs i have screens for both and the front door windows.
i made a fan system that fits in the front sun roof to pull air in from the opening windows and rear sun roof.
at night i pull air in through the rear sunroof over the bed and that works good.
most people would install a roof vent with a fan like these rv roof fan vent

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Who wouldnโ€™t have side windows?
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad