Explorer
Explorer
thanks! I shall take a peek!
Janet N Texas

Daveinet
Explorer
Explorer
http://www.rearviewsafety.com/
I eventually installed this, as I needed my whole computer screen to watch other things while I drive. It works pretty well, and was not bad to install. There were enough holes in the backs of cabinets to get to the front of the coach for the wiring.
IRV2

JanTx
Explorer
Explorer
about back-up cameras....has anyone installed an after market one and how hard is it to do and how expensive? I don't wanna know much, do I?

๐Ÿ˜‰ thanks!
Janet N Texas

powderman426
Explorer
Explorer
I have had the Peak backup camera for a few years now and it works flawlessly. I suspect that many don't know how to hook them up properly. I would suggest you go with the largest monitor you can find. The 7"monitor works well. Model number is PKCORC.
Ron & Charlotte
WD8CBT since 1976
32' Gulfstream Ameri-Camp & 05 Ram QC LB

I started with nothing and I still have most of it left

I never fail, I just succeed in finding out what doesn't work

Daveinet
Explorer
Explorer
The Walmart units are not going to work that well - I tried one. On the other hand, if you want to buy and action cam like Sony or GoPro, and use your computer, it probably will work pretty well. I used to use my laptop for monitoring the backup camera - this was a few years back, so I was using a direct video in.
IRV2

C_B_
Explorer
Explorer
Had the Voyager WVOS511 on my 35' Cardinal worked great.

When I installed it on my Cedar Creek 36CKTS which is 39' long I had problems. I called 877-378-2267 www.RVCams.com The fix was moving the antenna left of center and 80"forward. Works great again.

Antenna was only $22.00 delivered.

C.B.
CBVP2004~FORD~F350~CC~LARIAT~SRW~SB~4X4~6.0D~
AUTO~PULLRITE 16K SUPERGLIDE~DEMCO GLIDERIDE~
PRODIGY CONTROLLER~C-BETR MIRRORS~EMS-HW50C~

Butch/Barb=2013-Cedar Creek 36CKTS
Kris/Katy=2006-Cherokee 32B

rockhillmanor
Explorer
Explorer
Unless they have come up with something new since a few years ago. The distance from the front of the coach to the back is too far for the inexpensive ones.

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.