cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Weight Watchers on the RV Road

prstlk
Explorer
Explorer
I would love to have any recipes that are Weight Watcher friendly from you.

Eating out too much has been bad for us so we are trying to get back on a Weight Watcher friendly menu.

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to respond!
2007 Keystone Challenger 5th wheel, Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7L Diesel, Short Bed, 2 dogs and the cat and rolling down the road full time since May 2014
5 REPLIES 5

SteveRuff
Explorer
Explorer
I started this thread a long time ago and people have periodically added to it. It is old enough that some of the recipes are early WW and some are the new points system while some just have calorie counts etc. There are a variety of recipes here all of which have been tried and tested.

WW Thread
Both retired. Travel with Nicky the Schnoodle. Son graduated and is teaching high school math. We still love our 2006 34' Allegro Bay XB and have 50,000+ miles on her.

BajaLinda
Explorer
Explorer
Wasn't there a thread here once with just WW recipes?
Linda

Big_Katuna
Explorer II
Explorer II
Use Google. If you type "weightwatchers recipe" then the main ingredient you will get tons.

Weightwatchers recipe cabbage for instance.
My Kharma ran over my Dogma.

magnusfide
Explorer II
Explorer II
WW keeps their recipes simple and so most WW recipes can be adapted to RV living. I have a friend who does WW and he says their website is very easy to use for that purpose. He can even enter the ingredients he has on hand and their recipe archive pulls up all their recipes that use those ingredients along with the points of each serving. He has to pay for the service but he says it's worth it. Here's the link
https://welcome.weightwatchers.com/

Another option is to pick up a WW recipe book. Most of them are available at Amazon.com now
Weight Watchers Cookbooks
"The only time you should fear cast iron is if your wife is fixin' to hit you with it."-Kent Rollins
First law of science: don't spit into the wind.

Magnus

Janss
Explorer
Explorer
How about this?
2002 Itasca Suncruiser 32V
2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara