cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Anyone Still Use Juno Email

az99
Explorer
Explorer
I got a weird screen when trying to open saying my password needs changing due to compromise. Has Juno been hacked or is it real?
5 REPLIES 5

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
Actually, I favor public executions on the city square every Saturday morning. Draws a lot of business for stores downtown, and get rid of a lot of trash. Might not cut down on crime, but gets rid of a lot of criminals. Lawyers and protestors get to go first.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.

az99
Explorer
Explorer
I finally got in touch with Juno. They say they were not hacked but I still had to change my password to access the site.

Am I the only one getting sick and tired of having to constantly change passwords on the sites?

I have a better idea. Every night at the end of nightly news, execute a convicted hacker live on TV. Lets start playing offense because defense is not working.

ChooChooMan74
Explorer
Explorer
Blast from the past. Juno dial up and get your email.
Great American Anti-Towing Conspiracy
2015 Ram Truck 1500 Ecodiesel Tuned By Green Diesel
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Tuned By Green Diesel (Retired to Daily Driver)
2015 Rockwood Roo 183
Stop on by and read my Camping Blogs
Nights Camped in 2015 - 19 and Winterized

RoyB
Explorer II
Explorer II
I remember JUNO... Used for awhile way back then and then switched to NETZERO which at the time supported POP3 email accounts better for me. Still use it today after all these years and it feeds in with my other two or special email accounts just fine. NETZERO is the only account I use when folks need my email address... NETZERO used to be totally free and then finally the free portion would work for a few hours in the middle of the night. Finally had to pay for the subscription hehe Their nationwide dialup still works like a champ... Great PLAN B for me...

I get these same things from time to time and I guess what you don't want to do is click on their provided link. Go to the JUNO main page on the Internet and inquire there...

If you can view the provided headers you will probably see some out of the country type addresses in it haha... Fishing for your passwords and personal info...

Roy Ken
My Posts are IMHO based on my experiences - Words in CAPS does not mean I am shouting
Roy - Carolyn
RETIRED DOAF/DON/DOD/CONTR RADIO TECH (42yrs)
K9PHT (Since 1957) 146.52M
2010 F150, 5.4,3:73 Gears,SCab
2008 Starcraft 14RT EU2000i GEN
2005 Flagstaff 8528RESS

Johno02
Explorer
Explorer
We are still using Juno, but have changed from the installed client software to the web-based version. We have not received the password change message yet, but I would be suspect also. Best advise would be to use a different computer, go to the web site for Juno, and change your password from there. I suggest a different computer just in case yours has been hacked. BTW, since we have gone to the web-based system, our internet usage has just about doubled, due to the additional web pages being received. The client version just sends the mail messages only.
Noel and Betty Johnson (and Harry)

2005 GulfStream Ultra Supreme, 1 Old grouch, 1 wonderful wife, and two silly poodles.