cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

AT&T new deal with Tegna for all local TV stations

NamMedevac_70
Explorer II
Explorer II
AT&T Sunday morning reached new deal with Tegna to bring back all local TV stations to Direct TV, At&T TV, AT&T Now, U-Verse, etc.

Full details are here https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/att-and-tegna-reach-an-agreement-to-bring-locals-back-to-directv-att-tv-att-tv-now-u-verse/
4 REPLIES 4

FlatBroke
Explorer II
Explorer II
You can thank me. Yesterday I just purchased and put one of those fancy window antennas to get NBC.

Hitch Hiker
"08" 29.5 FKTG LS

Lwiddis
Explorer II
Explorer II
Those channels have been dark for a while. Smaller and smaller pie to divide.
Winnebago 2101DS TT & 2022 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ Z71, WindyNation 300 watt solar-Lossigy 200 AH Lithium battery. Prefer boondocking, USFS, COE, BLM, NPS, TVA, state camps. Bicyclist. 14 yr. Army -11B40 then 11A - (MOS 1542 & 1560) IOBC & IOAC grad

Gdetrailer
Explorer III
Explorer III
bob213 wrote:
Hopefully DishNetwork will come to an agreement with their local provider as well. I get sick of being their pawn while they play their games. We know we are going to be the losers.

Sorry, but that is now how this works.

Dish does this negotiation "region by region", ATT may do it different from Dish via a "third party" to cover all regions at the same time.

The reason I know it is regional is I STILL have ALL of my "local" OTA channels (ABC, CBS, NBC) available on DISH, have not lost them..

But believe it as you think it.

bob213
Explorer
Explorer
Hopefully DishNetwork will come to an agreement with their local provider as well. I get sick of being their pawn while they play their games. We know we are going to be the losers.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality โ€“ Ayn Rand