cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Calling out Good Sam Care Team

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
I placed an order on May 26 with Camping world in excess of $600. It still shows as "Processing". If it helps the order number is 15106314 and my Good Sam Member number is 815458716. I have already tried all other channels for rectification and this is my last resort. If I don't have some kind of resolution within the next 24 hours, I will be canceling the credit card payment, canceling my Good Sam membership and never affiliating myself with either ever again. thanks for your time.
17 REPLIES 17

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
C-Bee wrote:
So management's answer was to manually expedite my order. This is after talking to no less than three people at CW then starting this thread. It took starting this thread to get any amount of what I would call proper customer service. Even after management getting involved it was approximately a week before I would receive my order. Unacceptable. Went on to Amazon last night, ordered all the same stuff, and guess what? It will all be here Monday. Management gets an A for effort, but it was too little too late. Good bye Good Sam and Camping World.

Did you hear from Marcus?

Markiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
So management's answer was to manually expedite my order. This is after talking to no less than three people at CW then starting this thread. It took starting this thread to get any amount of what I would call proper customer service. Even after management getting involved it was approximately a week before I would receive my order. Unacceptable. Went on to Amazon last night, ordered all the same stuff, and guess what? It will all be here Monday. Management gets an A for effort, but it was too little too late. Good bye Good Sam and Camping World.

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
To be completely fair, Camping World management has contacted me to try and resolve the issue.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
C-Bee,

Thank you for your time and opportunity with this matter. I will call you back once I have any updates.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Executive wrote:
C-Bee wrote:
/snip/ From now on, every time I go camping, I will make sure to spread the word to other campers that there is certainly nothing good about Good Sam Enterprises.

Nothing good ..:h:h

How about this FREE forum you're doing your complaining on..:h:h. Just who do you think SPONSORS it..:S:S

Not defending CW, just sayin....Dennis

I'm thinking membership dues I have paid over the years have contributed to covering this forum. I guess the people that are not Good Sam members get the forum for free. Just sayin.

Markiemark32
Explorer
Explorer
C-Bee wrote:
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
C-Bee,

Thank you for your time and post. I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced with your order and the level of customer service. I will make sure the leadership team is aware of this matter. If I can be of any help feel free to send me a PM. Thank you again for your time and bringing this to our attention.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark, you have what was my member number at the beginning of this thread which means you have my contact information. How about you have Marcus call me personally? At this point, I'm thinking that his intervention will be the only thing that may be able to fix the gross incompetence exhibited by Camping World. What you could do for me Mark, is get me off the Camping World mailing list. I wasn't joking in my original post.

What makes you think Marcus intervention will change the CW processes and organization? Is he not currently the CEO and the current way it is setup & being run (People, Process, Product)?

Markiemark:C
Banned member for posting Customer satisfaction maybe catching up : http://rvmiles.com/camping-world-investors-file-class-action-after-stocks-fall-60/
OK to ban per Mark F.

Executive45
Explorer III
Explorer III
C-Bee wrote:
/snip/ From now on, every time I go camping, I will make sure to spread the word to other campers that there is certainly nothing good about Good Sam Enterprises.

Nothing good ..:h:h

How about this FREE forum you're doing your complaining on..:h:h. Just who do you think SPONSORS it..:S:S

Not defending CW, just sayin....Dennis
We can do more than we think we can, but most do less than we think we do
Dennis and Debi Fourteen Years Full Timing
Monaco Executive M-45PBQ Quad Slide
525HP Cummins ISM 6 Spd Allison
2014 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ W/ ReadyBrute
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR TRAVEL BLOG

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Good Sam Care Team wrote:
C-Bee,

Thank you for your time and post. I would like to apologize for all the problems you have experienced with your order and the level of customer service. I will make sure the leadership team is aware of this matter. If I can be of any help feel free to send me a PM. Thank you again for your time and bringing this to our attention.

Thank you,

Mark

Mark, you have what was my member number at the beginning of this thread which means you have my contact information. How about you have Marcus call me personally? At this point, I'm thinking that his intervention will be the only thing that may be able to fix the gross incompetence exhibited by Camping World. What you could do for me Mark, is get me off the Camping World mailing list. I wasn't joking in my original post.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
C-Bee,

Thank you,

Mark

punomatic
Explorer
Explorer
C-Bee wrote:
After 32 minutes of being on hold and having to listen to that stupid music, I finally got through to CW to cancel my order. I had the displeasure of speaking with Carly who was a condescending complete waste of flesh acting as if CW's screw-up is my fault. Whatever. Anyway, I'm currently on hold for going on 20 minutes with GSC, listening to their stupid music, waiting to cancel my GSC membership. What good is a membership to an organization where you can never get anyone on the phone?

When you call to cancel a membership, choose the menu option for signing up. They will always answer that line promptly. When they do, tell them you're sorry you must have hit the wrong button, and what you really want is to cancel your membership.
DW and Me
2016 Riverside White Water Retro 195
2014 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab
Formerly, I used to work for the department of redundancy department.

Life in Black and Blue

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
Final update. Managed to finally get through to GSC and spoke with Jason, who was actually pleasant to speak with. Membership with GSC canceled. From now on, every time I go camping, I will make sure to spread the word to other campers that there is certainly nothing good about Good Sam Enterprises.

C-Bee
Explorer
Explorer
After 32 minutes of being on hold and having to listen to that stupid music, I finally got through to CW to cancel my order. I had the displeasure of speaking with Carly who was a condescending complete waste of flesh acting as if CW's screw-up is my fault. Whatever. Anyway, I'm currently on hold for going on 20 minutes with GSC, listening to their stupid music, waiting to cancel my GSC membership. What good is a membership to an organization where you can never get anyone on the phone?

WyoTraveler
Explorer
Explorer
There may be times when CW is slightly cheaper but it isn't worth the hassle and headaches with their total incompetence.

Scottiemom
Nomad
Nomad
Doubt anything will come of it. A friend of ours has a thread going about problems he's has with Camping World for a couple months. He's been promised twice now that a "member of the team" will contact him and so far, nada, nothing. . . no contact. Better off canceling your order and moving on.
Dale Pace
Widow of Terry (Teacher's Pet)

Traveling with Brendon, my Scottish Terrier

2022 Honda Odyssey
2011 Mazda Miata MX-5

2021 Coach House Platinum III 250DT
Fulltimed for 15 years, now living in Florida

http://www.skoolzoutforever.blogspot.com/