cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Camping World RV Sales New Store

Godsey97
Explorer
Explorer

Stopped at the NEW Columbus (London Ohio) Store and this was sitting right out front. 2009 for $59,999. First I thought it was priced a little high, and then I was stunned when I looked at the front cap. Is it just me or it that thing SERIOUSLY delaminated. THe strip across the top that cover the joint from the roof to the front cap is lifted up as well they just don't have a good picture of it on line. The thing that kills me is that this was right before their grand opening and this was sitting right out front by their only entry drive. They do have many NEW units but to put this used thing righ up front baffled me. I stopped in to price some MaxAir II's but they didn't have any in stock. Saved $18.00 a piece ordering them on line, but probably would have purchased them there had they had them for the convenience ascpect. Marcus still has work to do.

***EDIT Can't get pic to show but there is a 2009 Coachmen Lepracahn(sp?) with apprently serious delam on the cabover that they are featuring. THese people are supposed to be professional.
1 REPLY 1

GMandJM
Explorer
Explorer
Don't know what you're trying to do, but perhaps 1492's Photo Posting Assistant will be helpful.

EDIT: NOT AN ADVERT
G-half can always find a way to do things upside-down, inside-out or backward.
It's his Super Power!