cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

CW Strikes Again

jdb7566
Explorer
Explorer
I received an order today, #1703425. Since when do gum wrappers and band webbing constitute packing. Not one liquid item was bagged, as in the past, as a result, item #10046 leaked much of it's contents inside the box, making a mess. There was ZERO packing paper in this box. ZERO. I attempted a live chat with one of their reps, but live chat was not available as nobody was home. Why do I keep going back? Good question. Availability of product, in many cases when comparing sku #'s, they are cheaper than Amazon, and Amazon's packing isn't much better. If today's businesses were truly interested in customer satisfaction, there would be no need for customer service reps to continually apologize for their crappy service. I'm done venting now.
9 REPLIES 9

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello,

I am closing this topic due to lack of activity. Thank you for your time and participating. Please feel free to open a new thread on this topic in the future if you wish.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team

1968mooney
Explorer
Explorer
janstey58 wrote:
We were at the Council Bluffs Camping World last Sunday to look at a few items. The only two workers in the store were lounging in the front on chairs talking. They barely greeted us, then when we asked the girl to assist with pricing on the shelf up high and retrieving product up high, she acted like we ruined her day as she had to get out of her chair. Rolled her eyes at us and had a no customer services skills at all!

As bad as you HATE CW and all the grief you have give them, why would you even go to their store? They probably recongized you when you came in the door and had no desire to wait on you.

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
janstey58,

Thank you for contacting Camping World; I am sorry to hear about your experience at the Council Bluffs location. Please send a private message with your phone number for assistance.

Thanks,
Stacy
Good Sam Care Team

janstey58
Explorer
Explorer
We were at the Council Bluffs Camping World last Sunday to look at a few items. The only two workers in the store were lounging in the front on chairs talking. They barely greeted us, then when we asked the girl to assist with pricing on the shelf up high and retrieving product up high, she acted like we ruined her day as she had to get out of her chair. Rolled her eyes at us and had a no customer services skills at all!
Jeff and Kim
2015 Fleetwood Discovery 40E
Freightliner Chassis 380HP DP
2012 Ford Escape Limited Toad

maddog348
Explorer
Explorer
Sounds just like they dropped your order in a 'trash' box, labeled it and shipped it out. Hope you get some satisfaction in response to your complaint.

JM2ยข ~~ YMMV ~~ K

DutchmenSport
Explorer
Explorer
Once ordered cleaning (scouring powder) from Saladmaster (Cookwear) to clean our pots with. When the box arrived, 2 of the 4 cans of power had broken open and it was a mess. We couldn't retrieve the powder. I called Saladmaster and they immediately sent me 4 more cans of the cleaning powder. I thought that was pretty good service myself!

midnightsadie
Explorer II
Explorer II
yep I( liked the old days, real people on the phone , nice counter people who new what they were selling.

gbopp
Explorer
Explorer
Maybe in hundred years someone will reinvent the store. They'll realize you can go there, talk to a human and look at something before you buy it. And, get the right size and color the first time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello jdb7566,

Thank you for contacting Good Sam, I apologize for the issue you have had with your order. Please allow me to look into this further.

Thank you,
Ella
Good Sam Care Team