cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Good Sam Care Team FAIL

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
No action has been taken by Mark or his Good Sam Care Team since my original post over a week ago. I am getting no replies to the PMs I was told to communicate with and nothing has changed with my failed order.

They have closed and locked my original thread and my follow up thread just keeps going farther and farther down the list because nobody monitors the Camping World Accessories Forum - they only notice threads when they show up in the New Topics category. So I will keep posting new threads about this until my problem is resolved.

If you are interested, my previous threads in the Camping World Accessories forum are "Camping World Sucks" and "Camping World Still Sucks". Here you'll find the empty promises made by Mark and the Good Sam Care Team.

Camping World's customer service is a total FAIL.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers
6 REPLIES 6

nomad_297
Explorer
Explorer
For all of you who believed the Good Sam Care Team when they told me my refund was taken care of several months ago, here's a little tidbit for you. I just received this email from Camping World:

You placed order 317798 with Camping World on 6/24/15. This was later cancelled however a glitch with our system charged the card for the amount of $123.86. I have manually refunded this back to you and you should have this in 3-5 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience and have addressed this issue. Should you have any further questions or concerns please call 1-800-626-3636.

Thank you,

Lillian Hendrix
Camping World
Call Center Representative
2707812718 x 7998 7116
Lhendrix@campingworld.com

As you can now see, everything I was being to.d was just hot air.

Bruce

ScottG
Nomad
Nomad
LOL, finally someone who didn't just give up and let CW off the hook.
Thanks for keeping them hopping Bruce.
They locked the thread eh? That's really sneaky.

Valkyriebush
Explorer
Explorer
Could be a new TV show. "CW Wars" Win some lose some.
Command Master Chief (AW) USN, (ret)
2003 Fleetwood Excursion 330 Turbo Cat 39D
2000 Jeep GC
2005 Big Ruckus (Rides Behind Jeep)
2003 VTX 1800

nomad297
Explorer
Explorer
Mark,

I replied to your last PM to let you know my order was for two of the items, not one, as you have itemized. Thank you in advance for rectifying this.

Bruce
2010 Skyline Nomad 297 Bunk House, 33-1/4 feet long
2015 Silverado 3500HD LTZ 4x4, 6.0 liter long bed with 4.10 rear, 3885# payload
Reese Straight-Line 1200# WD with built-in sway control
DirecTV -- SWM Slimline dish on tripod, DVR and two H25 receivers

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
nomad297,

Thank you very much for the contact information and ability to talk with your wife. Please see the PM and break down with your order details. Thank you for the opportunity to help in this matter. If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
nomad297,

I would like to apologize again for the problems and delays in this matter. I have requested your contact information so we may talk on the phone and get this problem resolved today. The only reason your threads have been closed is due to the fact I thought this matter was resolved. Again I apologize for this still being an on going matter.

Thank you,

Mark
Marcus' Rapid Response Team