cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Samsung Tablet Tab 4 10.1

DD716TED
Explorer
Explorer
My Samsung Tab 4 10.1 tablet is starting to take forever to charge the battery (6 hrs) and then the battery life after charging decreases very rapidly unlike in the past.. I am sure my battery is reaching the end of its' life cycle / failing.. QUESTION? Has anyone purchased a replacement battery from the auction site, installed it and been happy with the results?? Is it worth it? Just hate the thought of purchasing a new Tablet and then having to transfer everything it it along with google account settings settings to a new device.. comments?
4 REPLIES 4

TimnJo
Explorer
Explorer
Replaced the battery in my wife's Samsung tablet, quite easy with the supplied tools and following the YouTube video.
The replacement didn't perform as well as the original and is now also failing after about 1/3 the life of the original - 1 1/2 years as opposed to four years.
The microUSB connector is failing as well so am looking for a new tablet for her.
2010 Carriage Cameo 36FWS
2018 Silverado 3500HD D/A Double Cab Dually LT

ncscz
Explorer
Explorer
Very easy - follow the link that 2edgesword provided.

AND - The battery should be $20-25 INCLUDING all the tools (spludger and small #00 Phillips screwdriver) needed. With the tools 5-10 minutes, without very frustrating.
CarriGo
Model 2320

2edgesword
Explorer
Explorer
The following URL takes you to the step by step process for replacing a battery in the Samsung Tab 4 10.1...

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Samsung+Galaxy+Tab+4+10.1+Battery+Replacement/71581

MrWizard
i have replaced the battery in (2) tablets
and had NO problems

IIRC i got one from amazon and one from ebay
I can explain it to you.
But I Can Not understand it for you !

Connected using T-Mobile Home internet and Visible Phone service
1997 F53 Bounder 36s