Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

slow online order processing

Jkebxjunke
Explorer
Explorer
Dear Marcus,
I would like to make a suggestion if you want to make CW the place to get all your camping/rv gear.... then I suggest that the online store and shipping be overhauled. I placed an order a week ago (4/17) and all of the items were in stock according to the site.. and it is a week later and just FINALLY got a notice that it shipped... either there is a problem with the system or it is under staffed or something... the biggest competitor is Amazon.. they carry many of the same items that CW carries and processing and shipping is much faster. Another issue I have dealt with is when 1 item ships the online system treats the whole order as the one item... and marks everything shipped which can cause great confusion when you get your order and most of it is missing because it has not shipped. Just thought I would bring it to your attention since many people today when they order something and it says its in stock they kind of expect it to be shipped out soon.
1 REPLY 1

denverhank
Explorer
Explorer
Placed online order on Monday 4/28 and received on 5/2. Never received an update as to shipped status and tracking number. Certainly can't complain about the turnaround time.
2011 Ford F-350 4x4 6.7L
2012 Jayco 31.5FBHS
DW and an African Grey chatterbox
retired IT tech