cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Thank-you Camping World Valencia

PUCampin
Explorer
Explorer
I went to camping world Valencia to pick up an item I needed today. The CW online site had a special price for 33% off. The price of the item in store was regular. I realize that the stores do not have to honor the online price, but I still needed it today. I would have paid full crack, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask. I asked the cashier if she could do anything about the price difference, she asked me to show her, so I pulled out my smartphone and she agreed to match it. I used some of my savings to by a 1 year membership. This cashier ensured I will give my local camping world more of my business Thank-you!
2007 Expedition EL 4x4 Tow pkg
1981 Palomino Pony, the PopUp = PUCampin! (Sold)
2006 Pioneer 180CK = (No more PUcampin!):B

Me:B DW:) and the 3 in 3 :E
DD:B 2006, DS ๐Ÿ˜› 2007, DD :C 2008
4 REPLIES 4

oldtrojan66
Explorer
Explorer
Being a way bigger fan of sharing good news than bad news, I would just like to add that Marc at CW Stout's RV in south Indy was a huge help in getting a part for my 5er that I need before a planned trip. Need to make this repair to prevent moisture damage while towing. He helped me look it up, took all my hyper texts about timeframe and even called to say the part was on the way, yesterday. Thanks to Marc and others at CW Indy
2007 Jayco Designer 36RLTS
2006 F350 DRW 6.0 PSD (powerstrokehelp.com)
When you're born, everyone is smiling and you're crying. Live so that when you die everyone else is crying and you're smiling!

Good_Sam_Care_T
Explorer
Explorer
Hello PUCampin,

Thank you for posting this wonderful story! We always like to hear about the postive things that our associates are doing to assist our members. Again, thank you and have a wonderful day!

Elizabeth Black-Osborn
Marcus Rapid Response Team
elizabeth.black-osborn@goodsam.com

generation_XYZ
Explorer
Explorer
And we must say thanks to you too !

wbwood
Explorer
Explorer
:B
Brian